Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    "It's finally here."

    Su Yu leaned forward slightly, and a bit of anger flashed in her eyes.

    Counting the time, she should take time to deal with this matter.

    Originally, she thought that although a newly promoted prince was nothing to her, she might be able to rush to the position of blood emperor with his blood essence.

    Although she didn't think much of her cultivation base, it was not bad to deal with the male lead easily.

    But...

    She paused, then turned to the little girl on one side.

    She always knew that Huo Shu would inevitably have some strong inferiority complex when he was with her.

    This is the result of the disparity in status and status.

    It was difficult to mediate on this point, words alone could not give her the slightest sense of security, especially Huo Shu, who was an extremely sensitive character.

    But this time, it is a good opportunity.

    Let her slowly absorb the blood essence of a newly promoted prince, and her cultivation base will also increase. The most direct change brought about by the improvement of cultivation base is the increase in sense of security.

    "Go back, I will attend on time."

    "Old Ancestor, those people from the Bryan family clearly want to show off."

    Crest Carroll clenched his fists and said in a cold voice, "How about you?" If we go next time, there is a great possibility that we will be challenged."

    Those families are not good, after all, it is not their own ancestors who become princes, and one more prince means more competitiveness.

    They have never understood what unity is.

    "Then come on."

    Su Yu stretched her waist, and said casually: "If you think that I won't be able to show any strength if I live long enough, you can try it. I just have a reason, don't I?"

    Crest Carroll was stunned for a moment, and vaguely guessed that the ancestor might make a big move, but he didn't dare to ask more, nodded and retreated.

    Huo Shu didn't have that scruple, pulled her long hair, and asked in a low voice: "Su Yu, are you going out to find trouble again?"

    Su Yu raised her eyebrows, "I am like this kind of person?"

    The little girl tilted her head and looked at her. She nodded heavily for a moment, "Like!"

    It was very similar.

    Su Yu is too glamorous, this kind of inconsequential beauty is too cramped, which will make people daunted.

    She has always been very loose, but this looseness is often mixed with some cynicism, in short, it is definitely not a good thing.

    "Where the elbows are turning outward?"

    Su Yu pinched the tip of her nose, narrowed her eyes with a smile, "Huo Huo, do you want to eat skewers?"

    Huo Shu was taken aback, "Huh?"

    "Do you want to eat skewers?"

    She After hesitating for a few seconds, she asked, "What skewers?"