Chapter 119

Chapter 119

    A tall and thin man slowly came out from behind the tree, whistled, a little loose.

    "Yan Mo?"

    The giant snake was stunned for a moment, and soon laughed again, "It's ridiculous, when did you meddle in your own business?" "

    This is my king's prey, get out of this king's territory!"

    The tone was arrogant, There is no cover-up.

    Yan Mo narrowed his eyes, licked his lower lip and teeth, his voice was wet and cold, "It seems that the Snake King is not willing to give me this face?" The

    giant snake didn't speak, just stared at him coldly, the meaning was self-evident.

    Yan Mo, it's indeed a bit tricky, but that's all. The Green Flame Grass is bound to win, and it is impossible to give in.

    Yan Mo stretched his muscles and moved a step forward, "Then don't blame..." Before he

    could finish speaking, the face of the giant snake on the opposite side suddenly changed, and his pupils shrank suddenly, as if seeing some horrifying creature. With a flick of its tail, it swam backwards, "Okay, this time the king admits to being killed."

    The movement was so fast that people couldn't catch its figure at all.

    Yan Mo was stunned.

    what's the situation?

    Didn't the Snake King still look unwilling to give in just now, why did he suddenly...

    But he didn't think too much, turned his head and smiled, "Fellow Daoist..."

    Just about to speak, several people flew over with swords from the sky, their voices were indignant.

    "Don't leave, little thief!"

    "Okay, we have caught him, and today we will avenge the city lord!"

    "Floating Immortal, are you here? Great, hurry up, this guy killed the city lord with tricks. Huo

    Shu frowned, and glanced at Yan Mo, "This person...killed City Lord Yu?"

    The few people who fell down looked angry and held long swords, "That's right, we can see clearly that City Lord Yu was accidentally attacked and died by him, and even Shuang'er was unfortunately killed." "Kill him

    ! "

    "Floating Immortal Lord, don't be fooled by this man, he is a monster."

    Yan Mo's face changed slightly, and he raised his hand and waved a thunder, "How many of you are endless?" "

    I said it earlier, that woman If you want to die, you can't blame me!"

    "Stop talking nonsense!"

    The people in the extreme north ice city didn't want to listen to him, so they chopped with their swords.

    These people are all at the level of elders, and they are only a little worse than Yan Mo in terms of cultivation. With so many levels of masters besieging together, even Yan Mo felt that he couldn't bear it, and gradually couldn't stand it.

    "It's really bad luck!"

    Yan Mo cursed secretly, raised his hand to sweep away, waved back the attacks of these people, jumped on his toes, and shot towards the distance.

    "You still want to run?"

    "Stay here, you!"

    The crowd from the Extreme North Ice City chased after them again.