Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    "That's right."

    Huo Shu pouted slightly.

    If she doesn't save a little now, what will she do in the future?

    The days are still long.

    She couldn't help but sigh as she thought about it.

    This guy really doesn't know how to save her some trouble.

    "What is it?"

    Su Yu reached out and pinched the tip of her nose, urging, "Okay, go in quickly, Auntie should worry about you later." "

    Then you take the money."

    Huo Shu put it in her hand, Then turned around and ran away.

    Su Yu was stunned for a while, staring at the pink candy wallet in her hand, she was startled for a while, and finally smiled silently.

    Little girl... are you thinking about something?

    Still, it feels good to be worried.

    She hooked her lips, turned and went home.

    Turn on the light, and the living room is brightly reflected.

    She changed her shoes, sat on the sofa, and had a panoramic view of the scenery outside the window.

    It was night at this moment, and the huge floor-to-ceiling windows revealed the neon lights outside, reflecting the stars, which was extraordinarily gorgeous.

    Su Yu went to the bathroom, and it was almost twelve o'clock when she came out.

    On the transparent coffee table, the small pink candy bag was particularly conspicuous. She curled her lips and carefully put the wallet in the drawer.

    Where did the little girl misunderstand that she thought she was poor?

    She chuckled, and took out the bank card from the drawer on the other side.

    The slender white fingers held the cold bank card, which reflected a dazzling light under the orange light.

    Inside, there are some savings of the original owner, most of which are the money she won from racing in the past.

    The original owner was a flamboyant type, handsome and good at driving, and was quite famous among the second-generation circle in Jincheng.

    For those second generations, the bet on a racing car is money that others can hardly earn in a lifetime.

    Su Yu laughed again, and stuffed the bank card into the drawer casually.

    "Dingling bell."

    The ear-piercing bell sounded.

    "Hello..."

    On the other end of the phone, the man's tone was a little smiling, "Come out to play on the National Day?"

    Su Yu sat up and frowned slightly, "Fang Lei?"

    This person is the second generation of Jincheng. The important one was a bit interested in the original owner, but was fooled by the original owner's sloppy eyes.

    "What's the matter? You don't even recognize your old friends when you enter No. 1 Middle School?"

    Fang Lei paused for a moment, then asked suddenly: "Su Yu, I heard that you were playing with a little girl in No. 1 Middle School called... what Huo Shu?" Is it good?"