Chapter 102

Chapter 102

    Wang Cheng didn't dare to hide anything, so he revealed the whole plan.

    The reason why Feng Qingyun dared to trust him was not only because he was greedy enough in front of him, but also because he had already laid hands on the emperor as a certificate of honor.

    This point can also be confirmed by the chess pieces that Feng Qingyun buried next to the emperor.

    No matter how much Feng Qingyun thought, he never expected that someone had contacted Wang Cheng long before him.

    "It's such a seamless plan."

    Su Yu tutted lightly, "But it's no wonder that if Feng Gong is not killed, even if he sits on the throne, his name will not be justified."

    Da Zhou is a person who pays great attention to blood . nation.

    If Feng Gong survived, even if Feng Qingyun won the throne, he would lose popular support.

    It has to be said that Feng Qingyun is a ruthless person who has been waiting for so many years.

    No wonder Feng Gong is so weak, apart from his own reasons, it is because he was poisoned by Feng Qingyun since he was a child.

    The time he entered the palace via Huo Shu, he had already been urged once, plus these few times of coma, it is estimated that he is not far from death.

    Soon, it will be Qiushou.

    Feng Qingyun wanted him to die in full view, so that he could get out of the way.

    "I really didn't expect the doctor Qiu to belong to Feng Qingyun, Feng Gong's death was not wronged!"

    Su Yu was a little emotional.

    The Imperial Physician Qiu Zhenping is a veteran in the palace, his medical skills are superb, and he watched the emperor grow up, so it is not an exaggeration to say that he is a confidant.

    He personally poisoned it, and it was a crime, who can find out?

    Chun Xia also nodded, obviously surprised too.

    Su Yu sighed for a while, then said softly: "Okay, you can go back and collect some news about Feng Qingyun for the palace."

    Just secretly murdering the emperor is enough for him to die a hundred times.

    But the regent has a high position after all, and these points alone can't kill him at all.

    Wang Cheng nodded and stepped back.

    Su Yucai turned her head to look at Chun Xia again, "Tomorrow, I will go to the Anpinghou's mansion with me to meet my grandfather." "Yes.

    "

    Anpinghou can be said to be a legend.

    He has been a soldier all his life, and has experienced nearly a hundred battles, large and small, and he is truly a god of killing on the battlefield.

    Has two sons and a daughter.

    The eldest son is a powerful general on the battlefield, and he is also known as the two heroes in the army with the old general of the Huo family.

    The second son married Zhenbei Wang's younger sister, and also guarded one side.

    The youngest daughter married the prime minister of the current dynasty, and it can be said that the scenery is infinite.