Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    "Su Yu?"

    The low-pitched male voice raised a tone, sulky and hoarse.

    Su Yu rubbed her blushed forehead.

    In front of him stood a man in his twenties with a strong aura.

    He was wearing a pure black custom-made suit, with a slender figure and an extremely handsome and noble face, but his eyes were cold and gloomy, making him daunting.

    Jin Licheng?

    Su Yu subconsciously went to look at Huo Shu.

    It seems that wherever the heroine appears, the hero must appear.

    This seems to have become a constant theorem.

    Jin Licheng had a sullen face, followed her gaze and glanced to the side, didn't pay much attention, his voice became colder, "I'm asking you something!" "It doesn't

    seem to have much to do with you, does it?"

    Su Yu smiled politely , went straight to him, "You seem to be a nobleman who forgets a lot, forgetting that we have broken up?"

    The tone was flat and calm.

    "Su Yu!"

    Jin Licheng's eyebrows were tightened, and he stretched out his hand suddenly, "Who did you follow?"

    "Follow?" Su Yu     turned her head and

    asked with a smile: "Want to know?"

, looking up, all of them are full of charm.

    Jin Licheng's expression turned cold, his big hands tightened suddenly, and he said in a cold voice: "If you hadn't followed other people, how could you have come in!" Thinking of her

    charming appearance under others, his heart was full of killing intent .

    If you can't get it, it's better to destroy it.

    Su Yu is his, even if he dies, he can only be his.

    "Jin Laosan, since we broke up, we can get together and leave, why make things difficult for others."

    Huo Shu raised his eyebrows, and pulled the girl into his arms, "I brought her here, is there a problem?"

    Jin Licheng shifted his gaze slightly.

    The woman is tall and thin, with bright eyebrows and bright eyes, and the corners of her slightly raised lips are a little reckless.

    Very horizontal!

    He lifted his lips and said nothing.

    On the side, someone stepped forward and introduced, "Master Jin, the Huo family."

    Huo Shu?

    Jin Licheng laughed suddenly, "Miss Huo, what kind of game is this?"

    Huo Shu shrugged, "The person I'm covering."

    "Su Yu?"

    "Yeah.

    " He glanced at Su Yu and strode away.

    Huo Shu didn't care either, and when he lowered his head, he caught a glimpse of the girl's drooping profile.

    White and clear, captivating.

    Her heart skipped a beat, and the tips of her ears turned red.

    Huo Shu coughed lightly, touched the tip of his nose, and changed the subject, "Scared you?"