Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    "Hey, don't cry."

    Huo Shu sat down next to her, coaxing a little at a loss, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have entered the door without your permission." "

    I will definitely pay attention next time!"

    " Don't cry, okay?"

    After a while, the girl's muffled cry came, with a bit of coquettish anger, "No!"

    Huo Shu heaved a sigh of relief.

    The little girl is willing to take care of her.

    She was afraid that this little girl wouldn't even talk to her.

    She squatted down and looked up at her, "My fault is my fault, as long as you don't cry, you can do whatever you want." "

    Really?"

    Su Yu sniffed and raised her head, her beautiful peach blossom eyes were water-colored. Hazy, very moving.

    "You didn't lie to me?"

    Her voice was soft and soft.

    Huo Shu softened his heart instantly, "You can do whatever you want."

    The girl stared at her for a long time, then suddenly stretched out her hand, "Come here."

    Huo Shu obediently moved closer.

    Small, slender hands pinched her cheeks, pulled them slightly to the sides, and hummed softly, "There will be no next time!"

    The fingertips were warm, and touching her face brought a wonderful feeling.

    Huo Shu unconsciously burned his face.

    The few strands of hair hanging down from the girl brushed her face, itching, her words were coquettish, the corners of her brows and eyes were full of flair, as if she was seductive.

    Huo Shu coughed lightly, and forced himself to look away, "Okay, there will be no next time." "

    Forgive you this time!"

    The girl wrinkled her nose, withdrew her hands and sat back on the sofa.

    The warm and tender touch suddenly disappeared, Huo Shu was slightly startled, a little uncomfortable, and couldn't help but look at her hands.

    Her hands are not too big, but they are well-proportioned, with well-defined knuckles, slender and white, with blueberry smoothie nail polish on her nails, against her dark blue mermaid evening dress, as if she had swum up from the bottom of the sea The mermaid is amazing.

    "Bang bang."

    "Miss, sir, please come over."

    Su Yu responded, brushed her long hair slightly, and gave Huo Shu a white look, "Aren't you going out?"

    Huo Shu was stunned for a moment, then nodded, "Let's go!

    " Upstairs, the two separated.

    Su Yu turned around and went to the first floor to find Su Yudong.

    "Dad."

    Su Yudong, who was laughing and chatting with everyone, put down his wine glass and greeted with a smile, "Yuyu, come here quickly, let me introduce someone to you." " Is     this

    President Su's daughter?"

People are carved out of the same mold, Lao Wang, what eyes do you have?"