Chapter 101

Chapter 101

    All the maids around were dismissed, leaving only Su Yu and Huo Shu.

    Knowing that there was a big oolong just now, Huo Shu was very ashamed and annoyed, and looked down at the ground to cover up his panic.

    If I had known...

    I would have held my breath if I had known.

    But unfortunately, born in the General's Mansion, no one taught her how to hold her breath. After all, the General's Mansion has a straightforward temper.

    She bit her lip, feeling a little annoyed.

    "Jealous?"

    There was a soft smile in his ear, with a little misgiving.

    "No."

    Huo Shu snorted softly, realizing that she was at a disadvantage, she raised her chin proudly.

    The corners of the eyes and the brows are charming, and the corners of the lips are curved, suppressing the autumn chrysanthemums that just bloomed in the imperial garden.

    "Don't be jealous, why are you in a hurry?"

    Su Yu was amused, raised her chin, and asked with a smile: "Sister Huo, please don't tell me, you... really care about Feng Gong." "

    You..."

    Being touched so intimately by her Touch, Huo Shu blushed, and subconsciously took a step back, "You, you..." "

    What about me?"

    Su Yu smiled faintly, but she was very tempting, "Sister Huo, if you don't like me Gong, how should I explain it?"

    "I...I..."

    Huo Shu was forced to be speechless by her, and blushed blushing.

    She...how could she like Su Yu?

    But...how could it be impossible for her to like Su Yu?

    Su Yu treats her so well, she puts her first in everything, and sends all the delicious and fun things to Jingming Palace.

    Except for her parents, she was the only one who treated her so sincerely.

    She has a sensitive mind since she was a child, but she can really feel Su Yu's mind, she is very attentive.

    How could she ignore such thoughts?

    She clenched her fists and said with a straight heart: "I just like you, what can you do?"

    Su Yu approached her, hooked her waist, bent down, and told her clearly what she could do.

    After a while, Huo Shu pushed her away with a blushing face, embarrassed and indignant, "You...you are not a little confused."

    She was also stupid.

    Looking at her like a little soft bag, I really regarded her as a confused queen.

    But she is clearly a wolf!

    Su Yu spread her hands, her black and white apricot eyes were full of innocence.

    Huo Shu got annoyed, and then thought of just now, his little face blushed.

    Su Yu hooked her lips and asked: "Before, didn't you resist me a lot? Now you have figured it out?"

    Huo Shu wrinkled his nose and snorted softly, "My Huo family has always been able to afford and let go, I like it I just like it."

    Su Yu turned her head to the side, looked at the little girl's upright look, and smiled silently.