Chapter 113

Chapter 113

    Shi Hong was dumbfounded.

    With just a few words, you have fooled the suzerain of the Netherworld Demon Sect?

    He thought about it, and always felt that the picture in front of him was very familiar. Suddenly, he thought of himself and others, and his face darkened.

    "Get up."

    Su Yu beckoned, Huang Quan immediately jumped into her palm, and even changed the size to cater to her, looking extra delicate.

    "Old Ancestor..."

    Huang Quan rubbed her palm obediently, and asked eagerly, "You see?"

    It has no face, but its voice is flattering, without the blood mist, listening to the voice, it also looks like a Children who are only a few years old are very immature.

    Su Yu flicked the petals lightly, "You are ambitious, and you refuse to take form."

    Its strength, in fact, could take form a long time ago, but it has been unwilling.

    After all, if it really takes shape, it is impossible to become a real Huangquanhua in this life.

    Huang Quan smiled coyly, "My ancestor is wise."

    "Okay, I won't hide it from you. If you want to become a real Huang Quan flower, you must go to the real Huang Quan to practice. The Huang Quan of the Huang Quan Demon Sect can only fool other people. People."

    Huang Quan was taken aback.

    The real hell?

    It's not that it hasn't thought about it, it's just that the real Huangquan can't be seen now, and it has long since disappeared with endless years.

    However, listening to her tone...

    "Old Ancestor, do you have a way for me to see the real Huang Quan?"

    Su Yu pointed to the top of her head, "It's there."

    "God?

    " Does it mean to become an immortal?"

    "Now that the aura is getting stronger and stronger today, within a few years, there must be immortals here."

    Huang Quan seemed to understand but didn't understand, but he didn't ask any more questions, and rubbed her palm in a fawning manner, "It doesn't matter if Huang Quan is not Huang Quan, I just want to follow the ancestor." Shi Hong: "..."Where is the

    sycophant

    ? ?

    This ability to pat the beard and walk the horse is much stronger than that of the suzerain.

    Could it be that this is the reason why they are suzerains and you are just an elder?

    "Okay, Huang Quan, we have something to do this time."

    Huang Quan nodded obediently, "Please tell me, my ancestor, I will tell my subordinates to do it." "

    Let the people from the Demon Devouring Sect enter the Azure Dragon Secret Realm." "

    It should have been That's it!"

    After the words fell, Huang Quan's figure turned into a yellow shadow again, and the ethereal voice came to Elder Lu's ears, "This time, the exploration of the Qinglong Secret Realm will focus on the Demon Devouring Sect." Elder Lu waited anxiously for a long time below