Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    "Mr. Jin is here."

    "You go in."

    Outside the hall, a servant greeted him very respectfully.

    Su Yu looked up.

    Surrounded by people, Jin Licheng walked in. He had a handsome face, dignified and indifferent, but his eyes were dark and cold, making people daunting.

    "Uncle Dong."

    Jin Licheng nodded slightly and nodded to him.

    "Li Cheng."

    Su Yudong stood up, laughing loudly, "What brought you here?"

    "I'm here to pick up Yuyu."

    Jin Licheng turned his head to look at Su Yu, his lips curled slightly, "Yuyu, come here. "

    Su Yudong's eyes lit up.

    There is a show!

    Since Jin Licheng came to power, he has always been indifferent and reserved. Even when facing the older generation, his expression is very cold, and he is rarely seen smiling.

    Now, looking at this scene, Su Yudong felt a little emotional.

    Su Yu frowned.

    Jin Licheng will definitely have no good looking for her!

    In the plot of the original book, there is no such paragraph at all. In other words, it should be because of Huo Shu that his thoughts have changed.

    Seeing that she hadn't moved for a long time, Su Yudong was a little displeased, and patted her on the shoulder, "Yuyu, come over quickly, don't forget what I told you."

    Su Yu regained consciousness and walked forward slowly , frowned slightly, "What's the matter?"

    "Don't want to see me?"

    Jin Licheng sneered, leaned down and said softly, "But I... really want to see you, Yuyu.

    " It was very dark, like a slippery snake, which made people shiver unconsciously.

    After saying that, he straightened up quickly, and looked at Su Yudong with a faint smile, "Uncle Dong, I'll take Yuyu to do styling first, and you can ask my assistant for cooperation." Su Yudong responded

    .

    Jin Licheng turned around and dragged Su Yu away.

    After getting in the car, Su Yu threw him away abruptly, and asked with a downcast face, "Jin Licheng, what do you want to do?"

    Jin Licheng didn't speak, but raised his head and ordered, "Go to the Bay Villa." "

    Yes."

    Su Yu was slightly startled, vaguely guessing something, He casually asked, "Why did you take me there?"

    Jin Licheng didn't speak, and sat in the back seat to rest, with his eyes tightly closed and his face gloomy.

    "Stop!"

    Su Yu recalled some actions of the heroine Mary Su, and said with a cold face: "I want to get out of the car, Jin Licheng, do you hear me?" "If you don't

    stop, I will jump from here!"

    "Jump! "

    Jin Licheng lifted his eyelids slightly, and snorted, "Jump down, as long as you don't die, you have to follow me obediently!"