Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    "Between you and Su Yu?"

    Huo Shu sneered and clapped his hands, "You can still talk about harassment in such a high-sounding way after breaking up, Jin Licheng, it's hard for others to learn your skills." After the words, Jin Licheng's expression suddenly

    changed sink down.

    "Stop arguing, can you just listen to me?"

    Su Qi trotted over, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and persuaded with a bitter face: "If the trouble becomes serious, it will not be worth the loss if you recruit my dad and the others."

    Huo Shu Eyelids lifted, "Get out!"

    Jin Licheng didn't say anything, but his dark eyes were also very cold, and the meaning was obvious.

    Su Qi's body trembled slightly, suddenly he felt half a point shorter.

    Although they are both sons of the four big families, he has been afraid of these two since he was a child, how could he dare to offend them?

    He gritted his teeth, caught a glimpse of Su Yu from the corner of his eye, and hurriedly said: "Today is a banquet for Yuyu, you don't want to make Yuyu unhappy, do you?" Hearing this, Huo Shu's expression softened, and he raised his eyebrows to look at Jin

    Licheng "I don't care about what happened this time, and next time, don't blame me for not being affectionate!" "The

    Jin family is very big, but Xiangjiang is not where your Jin Licheng can cover the sky with one hand!"

    After saying that, she pulled the girl up step away.

    All the way to the balcony, Huo Shu laughed and cursed away a group of second-generation ancestors who were watching the theater, and then turned his head.

    The girl was half lying on the railing, her slender figure was stretched out, her curves were exposed, and her long curly hair was scattered down. Under the night, she looked like a mermaid swimming up from the bottom of the sea.

    "Su Yu..."

    Huo Shu got close to her, leaning his back against the railing, and smiled casually, "What's your relationship with Jiang Shengzhou?" The

    girl raised her head slowly, with a pair of sparkling peach blossom eyes that seemed a little dazed and innocent. , "It doesn't matter."

    "He likes you, just... I heard."

    Huo Shu straightened his shirt indifferently, "What about you? How do you feel about him?"

    Su Yu replied truthfully, "I'm not familiar with him."

    This answer made Huo Shu slightly hook his lips, and raised his hand to caress him. Her face said, "So good, that kid Jiang Shengzhou is not a good guy, you don't associate with him." "

    Ah?" "

    I've heard people say that that kid seems to be very playful, and I don't know how many ignorant girls he has deceived. Don't be fooled and fooled."

    Su Yu: ...

    If she hadn't been familiar with the plot, she would have been fooled by the little girl's serious expression.

    However, seeing Huo Shu's expectant eyes, she still raised her head and hummed, "I'll listen to you."

    This made Huo Shu smile again.