Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    After sending off Doctor Li, Tao Hong came back again, looked at the empress who was not thinking about something on the soft couch, and said casually: "My lady, according to the servant girl, the empress really cares about you, she said on the surface I don't care, but as soon as you fell down, the most famous doctor Li in the palace was sent immediately."

    Hearing this, Huo Shu's fair cheeks were slightly pink, and he turned his face away and hummed softly, "I don't believe it, maybe it's It's just easy."

    Tao Hong looked at her mother's discordant appearance, and did not reveal it, and said with a smile: "But don't think about it, the empress's status is so noble, if she didn't care about it, how could she pay special attention to a woman?" People?"

    "Other people say that the empress's heart belongs to the emperor, but you should be able to see these days that these words are just rumors. I don't mention the great power of the Su family, but the last time I saw the prince of Zhenbei. I'm afraid he's better than the emperor?"

    "Why would the empress fall in love with him?"

    Huo Shu agreed with this sentence.

    Feng Gong's idiot is really not worthy of Su Yu at all.

    However, if it is said that her heart belongs to her...

    She blushed, and then thought of the woman's undisguised confession that day, her ears turned redder, she was so delicate and timid, she was not ashamed.

    "She... If she is really interested in Ben Gong, why..."

    Thinking of not seeing her behind closed doors today, she was still a little annoyed, and lightly shook the handkerchief, "In short, from today on, you are not allowed to mention her with Ben Gong."

    Tao Hong covered her mouth and smiled , "Yes, yes, yes."

    "That's right..."

    Before leaving the door, the light words came again.

    "Send me a message for Ben Gong and General Chang Sheng, and say that he also has objections to the abolishment of the Empress."

    Tao Hong responded and quietly retreated.

    She knew that her mother had a typical cold face and soft heart, duplicity in her words, and she was clearly thinking of the empress in her heart.

    General Chang Sheng, isn't that Huo Zhou, the eldest son of the Huo family?

    He said he didn't pay attention, but he was actually worried for the empress. After all...abandoning a queen is not an easy matter.

    This involves a lot. Once abolished, not only will the rights and status be lost, but the most important thing may be thrown into the cold palace.

    How can such a high-ranking and powerful person endure the pain of being in the cold palace.

    In the court hall, the situation changed again.

    Not only did General Chang Sheng open his mouth, but even the regent who had been "sick" for a long time also put forward his own opinions leisurely.

    This time, people from Prime Minister Su's faction really began to doubt life.

    Does the Su family really have such great power, or is this empress really so popular?

    That's all for Huozhou. After all, everyone knows how famous this empress was before she got married. The young Mu Ai is really normal, but the regent Wang Feng Qingyun, his every move is really confusing. Did the family have anything to do with it?