Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Huo Shu went home.

    Turn on the light, and the orange light will reflect the warmth of the cabin.

    She put down her schoolbag and sat down at the desk.

    Looking around, pink curtains, pink sheets, even Su Yu said that she didn't expect her to like pink so much.

    Su Yu...

    Thinking of her, Huo Shu's nose felt inexplicably sour, and he threw himself on the bed, choking softly, tears wet the pillow.

    After all, she is a human being with seven emotions and six desires, how could some of Su Yu's actions not move her at all.

    But today, the reality made her realize everything clearly.

    She and Su Yu were not from the same world from beginning to end.

    She was born in a single-parent family, and her mother raised her alone, and she also had great expectations for her. She was destined to study hard, strive to be admitted to a good university, and then repay her.

    But Su Yu, her world is chaotic and violent, not the same as hers at all.

    She bit her lips tightly. Today's rejection made her lose face in front of the crowd, and should have made her angry.

    Maybe in the future, we will never see each other again.

    Su Yu, I'm sorry.

    Hot tears fell from the corners of her eyes, she bit her lips tightly, and buried her face in the pillow without making a sound.

    "Buzz—"

    the phone vibrated.

    Huo Shu sniffled and looked at the phone screen with red eyes.

    Someone in the WeChat group liked her.

    [Huo Shu Huo Shu, Chen Jiamin is going to transfer schools, shall we have a meal together? Huo Shu]

    [We have all discussed it, and you are the only one missing. Will you come? 】

    【Let's go together. Huo Shu]

    Chen Jiamin?

    Huo Shu thought of the quiet girl in the class. Although she was not very familiar with her, she couldn't lose face when she was about to leave. She thought about it and replied: OK.

    After turning off the phone, she sniffed, took out her pajamas and went out.

    Huo's mother caught a glimpse of her expression, looked at her tears, grabbed her hand, a little flustered, "What happened to Huo Huo, tell mom, who bullied you?" "No..." She

    sniffed

    , Choked up and said: "Only a girl in our class is going to transfer, so I feel a little sad."

    Mother Huo breathed a sigh of relief, without any doubt, patted her little head, "I thought something serious happened, crying like this, Really."

    "Okay, go take a shower, and come out for dinner later."

    "Yeah."

    On Saturday morning,

    Huo Shu found the restaurant according to the address.

    Most of the people in the class had arrived, and because of the parting, the atmosphere was a little sad. A table of people ate and drank, and after the meal, someone suggested going to ktv to relax.