Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    The blood count of the Bryan family had some anger on his face.

    The members of the Carol family are too presumptuous. This is the gate of the Bryan family, how dare they be so reckless?

    The woman asked again, lightly and without fuss, "I...didn't hear you?" "Your

    Excellency, you are too much..."

    Before the words finished, a pair of slender white hands stretched out from behind the curtain.

    With one hand, she grabbed the blood count who was talking.

    Su Yu yawned, the sharp nails pierced his heart, weighed it slightly and threw it to Crest Carroll, who was beside him, and lazily said: "I'm rewarding you.

    " Carol's mouth fell open.

    Old... old ancestor is too fierce, right?

    This is the Bryan family, who blatantly killed the earl of their family on such a ground.

    This...

    woman glanced at him, "No?"

    Crest Carroll came back to his senses, and nodded quickly, "Yes, yes."

    He opened his fangs, sucking the blood of the blood count without any scruples. The blood coming out, the aura in his body is also constantly rising.

    The vampires watching all opened their mouths wide.

    "Aren't the Carol family crazy?"

    "God! This is a slap in the face of the Bryan family. How can the Bryan family endure this?" "

    Hey, let them bite the dog, These two families have always been domineering."

    After devouring his whole body of blood, the aura in Crest Carroll's body faintly moved towards the Duke, although he failed to step in, but when he stepped in with one foot, the other foot did. not far away.

    He looked very good, and he didn't care about anything, he knelt down and said: "Thank you for the reward, old ancestor."

    Su Yu waved her hand, leaned back, raised her head and sneered, "The Bryan family is old. If you watch the show, I will accept you hard-earned earls for you." "Anyway, the Bryan

    family You have a big family and a big business, so you don’t care about the dozen or so earls, right?”

    “Your Excellency was joking.” In midair

    , an old man couldn’t bear it any longer, and fell to the ground in a flash.

    Su Yu looked up.

    In front of the frame, stood an old man, wearing a gorgeous evening dress, with an old and thin face, exuding a decayed and ancient atmosphere.

    This man is also a duke.

    Su Yu raised her eyebrows and smiled lightly, "What? Those were temptations just now?"

    She lowered her eyes, played with her nails, and suddenly asked, "Or is the Bryan family trying to provoke a war between our two families?"

    "Old man Cecil Bryan, may I ask what your name is?"

    The old man nodded slightly, and adjusted his clothes gracefully and calmly.

    "Suyu Carroll."

    Cecil Bryan was thinking in his mind, but he couldn't figure out which ancestor of the Carroll family had this name.