Chapter 108

Chapter 108

    The wild boar has a strong body, several meters long, and its fangs exude a faint cold light, which makes people palpitate.

    Su Yu tilted her head and looked around, but she wasn't afraid.

    This... is a demon, it looks nothing special.

    "Aren't you afraid of me?"

    The wild boar demon was stunned for a moment, seeing human beings in the past, who wasn't scared to death?

    This little girl is fine, she doesn't look too bold.

    "I'm not afraid."

    Su Yu shook her head, feeling a bit tired of the seal that was about to move.

    Don't mess with me!

    I was so angry that I was afraid of myself.

    The wild boar demon smiled, and licked it with its scarlet tongue, "You brave little girl, I just don't know if it tastes good or not." The

    last voice fell, and it rushed up.

    "Wow!"

    Suddenly, a beautiful sword light flashed across.

    The wild boar demon still maintained its posture of rushing towards it, and was directly split in half by the sharp sword energy. The bright red blood was scattered all over the ground, and the strong smell of blood made people want to vomit.

    "Don't stay in the monastery, why run around?"

    The tone was very light, with a trace of reproach.

    The voice was very familiar, Su Yu bent her lips, turned around and threw herself into the man's arms, "Sister Fairy."

    Huo Shu stood behind her, with a straight figure, holding a long sword in his hand, not stained with blood.

    With a calm expression, she raised her hand and put away her sword.

    "Don't stay in the Taoist temple, why run around?"

    "I miss you..."

    Su Yu hugged her waist and rubbed against her, "There are a group of children in the Taoist temple, I don't want to play with them." "

    You too ?”

    Huo Shu smiled helplessly, raised her hand and patted her forehead, "Don't mess around, go back quickly." "

    Recently, Qingzhou may not be peaceful, you will be safer staying in the monastery."

    She paused, then said "Besides, don't you want to learn Taoism?"

    "I just want to learn from you."

    The little girl raised her head and said very seriously, "Sister Fairy, I want to be your apprentice.

    " Taoist.

    That's right!

    "I don't accept apprentices."

    Huo Shu pursed his lips and said softly, "The old lady saved my life, so I can teach you some Taoism." "

    Sister Fairy, is there no need to discuss it?"

    The little girl had a bitter face , counting with her fingers, "But the teacher said that teaching Taoism is the teacher." "

    Sister Fairy, don't you consider me an apprentice, I will treat you as a master, okay?"