Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Su Yu?

    Huo Shu was a little flustered, her heart jumped, and her slender fingers clenched tightly.

    She... Didn't she give her mobile phone number, why do she need WeChat?

    This person is a bit too much.

    she thought to herself.

    "Ding dong!"

    Unknown number: Huo Huo, hurry up, or I will find you tomorrow.

    Huo Shu was startled, and the roots of his ears turned red.

    How does this person know her nickname?

    Even, even her friends only call her A Shu, this person is really familiar.

    She sighed, not wanting to talk to her.

    But... thinking of what her friend said in her mind, she pursed her lips, and still sent her wechat.

    It's better not to provoke such a person.

    Actually, it wasn't the first time she heard the name Su Yu.

    Many girls in the class mentioned her with fear and fear. Sometimes she stopped writing to listen to them talk about it.

    The school bully of Jincheng Vocational High has a hot temper, fights if there is any disagreement, smoking and drinking is even more normal, she is obviously a girl, but she hangs out with a group of boys.

    This kind of person is really far away from her life, and there should be no chance to contact her again.

    I gave it to WeChat, so it should be... okay?

    Huo Shu thought so, put down his phone, and continued to review his homework.

    "Ding dong!"

    Unknown number: Huo Huo, why didn't you add me? Um?

    Huo Shu put down the pen with a snap.

    Is this person finished?

    She rarely blushed with anger, but she still didn't dare to refuse, and clicked on WeChat to pass the verification information.

    Jincheng Yiba: What is Huo Huo doing?

    This WeChat name...

    Huo Shu tilted her head and thought about how she looked when she saw her today. She was indifferent and beautiful, and seemed a little difficult to get along with.

    But WeChat name, pretty silly.

    She bent her lips and couldn't help thinking.

    This... is probably the legendary cuteness of contrast?

    "Bah, bah, bah!"

    Huo Shu patted his face.

    What are you thinking about?

    She... how could she be cute in contrast, the way she wants to contact her today is strong and domineering, not cute at all!

    Jincheng Yiba: Baby Huo Huo, I took a look at your circle of friends, um... selfies are silly, not as good-looking as real people.

    Huo Shu blushed, and quickly clicked into Moments.

    It was taken when she cut her new bangs a few days ago. A group of relatives praised her for looking good. Why did she...