Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Su Yu naturally understood what she was referring to, and pressed the center of her eyebrows with a headache, "Aren't you afraid that he will trouble you?"

    Cheng Chen has always been caring, and Huo Shu paid him such attention, how could he not get angry?

    "I'm not afraid."

    Huo Shu raised his head and rubbed against her again, "Sister Su Yu will protect me."

    Su Yu: ...

    Can she just sit back and do nothing?

    cannot!

    This little girl dared to be so unscrupulous because she pinpointed her lifeline.

    She frowned, the little girl in her arms had crooked eyebrows, she was thin and lovely, not half pitiful at all.

    "Get up!"

    Su Yu gritted her teeth and patted her lightly.

    "Sister Su Yu..."

    Huo Shu tugged at the corner of her clothes, and said pitifully, "Don't drive me away, okay?"

    Her voice was thin and weak, with such a softness, it was delicate to the bone.

    Su Yu sighed.

    have to!

    She has always had a good impression of Huo Shu, and she can't be cruel at all.

    The little girl is clean and well-behaved, and she can see the end at a glance. She is the type of person she most aspires to be in the entertainment industry for so many years in her previous life.

    But unexpectedly, Huo Shu treated her...

    She sighed and clenched her slender fingers tightly.

    Ren Qianqiu coughed lightly, her eyes were complicated, as if she had just found her own voice, her tone trembled slightly, "Sister Su Yu, you are..." Before she could finish

    speaking, Huo Shu replied first: "I am Sister Su Yu's girlfriend. "

    Ren Qianqiu: Pfft...

    "What nonsense?"

    Su Yu flicked her forehead with her fingers, and said angrily, "If you keep talking nonsense, I'll throw you out." "

    I won't say anything."

    Huo Shu immediately covered his mouth, and looked up at her pitifully, with water in his eyes. , seems to be seducing people.

    Su Yu turned her head away and introduced: "My friend... Huo Shu."

    Just a friend?

    Huo Shu sighed, a little disappointed, but then, thinking of something, he couldn't help but chuckle.

    Last time, she was still a young girl in the crew, but this time, she became a friend directly.

    Next time, it will be Huo Shu, my wife.

    As she thought about it, she raised her head and glanced at Su Yuying's beautiful white side face, her ears turned slightly red.

    "Just friends?"

    Ren Qianqiu was a little unconvinced.

    With this posture, no one would doubt her if she was a lover, right?

    It's just, why did Sister Su Yu find such a person.

    Ren Qianqiu bit her lip and tilted her head to look at Huo Shu.