Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    "Sister Su Yu."

    Her voice was soft and timid.

    Su Yu turned around.

    The little girl stood not far away, biting her lip tightly, and looked at her eagerly.

    It looked like a frightened deer.

    Su Yu rolled her eyes and smiled, "Come here."

    Huo Shu raised her face instantly, trotted over, and squeezed Ling Qingqing away calmly.

    "Sister Su Yu, I'm sorry." The little girl lowered her head, her slender fingers twisted the corners of her clothes uneasily, and said timidly: "Last time, I shouldn't have said that     about

    you, you... can you forgive me?"

It is light, the water in the eyes is shining, and it is very seductive.

    Su Yu was startled, and suddenly remembered that day, when the little girl was shy and embarrassing. She pursed her

    lips, put her head on her hand, and glanced at her, "But what if I don't forgive?"

    Huo Shu I was taken aback for a moment, as if I didn't expect this reaction, and the circles of my eyes were slightly red.

    She sniffed and suppressed the grievance in her heart, "Then...then I'll..." "

    Then why don't you cry for me?"

    Su Yu flicked her with her fingers, and chuckled, "What a little crying bag!"

    " I don't have it."

    Huo Shu covered his forehead, pouted and retorted, but the tips of his ears turned red.

    Ling Qingqing took the opportunity to sit down, and asked with a smile, "This is it?"

    Su Yu's expression was casual, and she waved a round fan in her hand, and there was a flurry of fans, "A little girl from the crew, Huo Shu."

    Huo Shu said angrily Little face flushed.

    A little girl from the crew?

    She and the others are living together, and Sister Su Yu still... still treated her like that, but now she turns her face and refuses to recognize anyone?

    Ling Qingqing groaned, thoughtfully.

    After a while, he looked up at Huo Shu, smiled politely, "Miss Huo, is there anything else you can do?"

    Huo Shu stared.

    Who is the vixen chasing after?

    I'm so mad!

    She took a deep breath and replied in a muffled voice: "It's okay."

    Ling Qingqing leaned back and nodded slightly, "If you're okay, please leave, Su Yu and I still have something to talk about." "

    What's the matter that you both have to talk about alone? Huo

    Shu muttered in a low voice, then looked at Su Yu pitifully, "Sister Su Yu~" "Be good

    ."

    Su Yu rubbed her little head and smiled, "I still have something to do."

    "Oh."

    Huo Shu nodded obediently, Yiyi Reluctant to leave, step back three times.

    Ling Qingqing pursed her lips, turned her head and asked: "Shall I chat with her?"

    Su Yu was stunned for a moment, "This is not your business?"

    Ling Qingqing suddenly got up and chased after Huo Shu.

    In just three or two steps, he caught up with her.

    "Miss Huo."

    Huo Shu stopped, turned around, and when he saw her, he said politely: "Senior Ling." Ling

    Qingqing looked at her and chuckled, "It's powerful enough."

    Huo Shu's face was slightly stiff and slender She clenched her fingers tightly, and asked in a low voice: "Senior Ling, what do you mean?"

    Ling Qingqing smiled, and tut softly, "The little girl is good."

    This girl is powerful enough.

    Su Yu is such a smart person, she was intimidated by her.

    It is not certain whether the little white rabbit is a real little white rabbit, or a big bad wolf in a little white rabbit's skin.

    Huo Shu's face was a bit unnatural, and he pursed his lips and said in a low voice: "If you have nothing to do, I'll go first."

    Ling Qingqing reached out to stop her, and said word by word: "I don't care what you do to Su Yu. Thoughts, just don't touch her right now!"

    "You don't need to say that!"

    Huo Shu paused, his face slightly cold, "I care about Sister Su Yu more than anyone else."

    Ling Qingqing looked at her with a smile, and suddenly her voice changed , "Like her?"

    Huo Shu blushed suddenly, "You...what are you talking nonsense, I...I just treat her as my sister, yes, that's it.

    " Letter, Nunuzui, "You can leave now."

    Huo Shu turned around with a blushing face.

    From behind, another sentence came lightly.

    "Cheng Chen likes her."

    "Little girl, it's a long way to go."

    Huo Shu's body was slightly stiff, and he turned around abruptly, only to see a graceful figure from behind.

    Cheng Chen.

    She muttered a word and squeezed her hands tightly.

    So what about the actor!

    She doesn't seem to be that bad either!

    Huo Shu pursed his lips, thinking of Ling Qingqing's words just now, he felt a little depressed.

    Will she tell sister Su Yu about this?

    Would Sister Su Yu think she was scheming?

    Huo Shu sighed, a little annoyed.

    Crying children have sweets, that's what the teacher said.

    do not care!

    Huo Shu clenched his fists.

    One day, she will drive this vixen away!

    It's so annoying!

    "What did you talk to her about?"

    Su Yu raised her eyelids slightly, and patted the chair next to her.

    "That girl is not as innocent as she appears."

    Ling Qingqing sat down obediently, and turned her head to look at her, "Don't be fooled by her."

    Su Yu was startled, and suddenly smiled, with beautiful eyebrows and eyes, reflecting the sun, shining brightly .

    "Anyone can play small tricks..."

    She paused, shrugged lazily, "But...as long as she doesn't have evil intentions, it's fine to play tricks." Why can't

    she see it, but she has been pampering Huo sparse.

    She is young and dependent on her, like a little pet, which is quite interesting.

    Qingqing was stunned for a while.

    [Host, the target is approaching, please pay attention! 】

    Su Yu raised her eyes.

    Under the tree, Cheng Chen walked here with a sullen face.