The Republic of China. A Song of Alluring Peerless Famous Actress X Expensive an

Chapter 62

In the sixth year of the Republic of China, it was a cold winter.

The Chunjing Building was very busy inside and out, and the people who came and went looked in a hurry, carrying basins and passing water.

The fat mother who was in charge of the house leaned against the door, sighing sadly.

The new girl Du Juan looked at her and asked the maid beside her in a low voice, "What's the matter with mom, I haven't seen her smile for a few days." "

The girl in the east building is sick again, and this illness is a Yue, no matter how many doctors you have invited, you still haven't seen any improvement, isn't mom in a hurry?"

"Miss Susu?"

"Yeah."

Du Juan was stunned.

Miss Susu from Chunjinglou, a famous actress in Jinling, with a peerless appearance and an alluring song, who wouldn't say hello?

No wonder my mother was anxious.

"Hmm..."

A painful voice sounded.

"Wake up, wake up."

"Mom, the girl is awake."

The east building was very lively, and the maids rushed to tell each other in excited tones.

Su Yu rubbed her temples, propped herself up and sat up.

Snow-white curtains hang down, hanging colorful silk jade pearls, and opposite the bed, a carved nanmu hollow lotus screen is half hidden.

This...is the fourth world?

She breathed a sigh of relief, her expression was a bit complicated.

[Yes host, this is your fourth mission world. 】

Su Yu was slightly startled, "Hammer, are you back?"

In the last world, she didn't see the hammer until she died, thinking that it would never come back.

Unexpectedly...

[Yes. ]

She hooked her lips and chuckled.

very nice.

After a world, it still came back, and the feeling of being lost also disappeared.

"Give me the memory of this world."

[Good host. 】

Su Yu closed her eyes to receive the memories, and a huge amount of memories flooded in. After experiencing three worlds, she gradually became able to bear these, and it was no longer as painful as it was at the beginning.

After a while, she pressed the center of her eyebrows with some headache.

Pit!

This is a love story of the Republic of China. The hero is Lu Renxing, the third young master of the Lu family.

He was a dissolute man by nature, and fell in love at first sight with Miss Huo's family, who had just returned from studying abroad, and cut off some confidantes for her.

Among them, there is the original owner, Miss Susu, a famous actress from Chunjinglou.

She came from a humble background, but she was proud and arrogant. She insisted on marrying into the Lu family, and resorted to a lot of tricks, so that the male lead's affection for her was also wiped out, and finally she ended up with no bones left.