Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Huo Shu turned his face away, hot tears fell uncontrollably.

    She seems... so worthless.

    Just listening to her voice, tears could not help falling down.

    "Don't cry."

    Su Yu squatted down, wiped the tears on her cheeks, and asked in a low voice: "Huo Huo, are you punishing yourself, or are you punishing me?"

    The tears were so hot that each drop seemed to burn broke people's hearts.

    In the third world, she still made the little girl who had always loved her cry.

    So stupid.

    She lowered her head, gently rubbed her cheeks, and coaxed her over and over again, "Don't cry, okay, what's wrong with me, tell me." "Huo Huo, don't be angry with me?" Huo Shu clenched

    her

    lips , stood up abruptly, and walked forward without saying a word.

    Su Yu chased after him.

    The little girl has a slender body, her legs under the pink skirt are straight and slender, and her long hair is scattered, making her look even weaker and petite.

    Such a simple and fragile girl, why did she make her cry again?

    "Huo Huo, I'm sorry."

    "I'm not doing well enough, you say I will definitely change."

    "Huo Huo, don't cry and beg you."

    Huo Shu stopped abruptly.

    Su Yu has always been indifferent and beautiful, and always looks energetic and energetic, but now, in front of her, she suddenly becomes so cautious, and this kind of her is too strange.

    Huo Shu suddenly began to hate himself.

    She... seems to have become hypocritical.

    What did Su Yu do wrong? No, she did nothing.

    is her! It was because she was sensitive, she first offended her, and then began to flirt with her.

    "I'm sorry, I shouldn't get angry at you, it's getting late, you go back first, I'm going home too."

    Huo Shu took a deep breath, said something in a low voice, turned around and left.

    "Huo Huo..."

    The girl hugged her waist from behind, and a voice of self-blame and annoyance sounded, "I'm sorry, I made you feel insecure again, right? I'm sorry, I will change it next time." "Su Yu

    you There's no need to apologize."

    Huo Shu looked up at her with a smile, "It's nothing to do with you, it's my mentality, I thought about it, what am I angry about?" "I don't have to be angry at all, you are not

    mine No one, I have no right to ask you to do anything, and likewise, you can't control everything about me." "I was

    very grateful for your help before, but... it's just gratitude."

    Su Yu was stunned.

    These words... are so indifferent and decisive, unlike what Huo Shu can say.

    She looked up at her, and the little girl spoke with a smile, her tone was gentle and gentle, without any irritation, just like she said, she was not angry at all.