Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    "It's finally here."

    Su Yu raised her head and laughed softly.

    "Come in."

    Julia was a little apprehensive, and followed Carl Laurian into the hall cautiously.

    She was not in this mood on the road before, but after arriving at the castle of the Carol family, she suddenly felt a lot humbled.

    It was so shocking!

    The castle of a human emperor might not be able to compare with that of a vampire.

    They love luxury and luxury, and their whole body exudes a strong sense of ancient mystery, which makes the whole castle look gorgeous and magnificent.

    As soon as she entered the hall, she noticed the woman sitting high on the throne.

    She is young and beautiful, with a loose posture. Compared with the black hair in the bar, the blood-red long hair sets off her almost pale face, making her more evil and beautiful.

    "Su Yu."

    Julia couldn't help murmuring.

    "Presumptuous!"

    "Dare to call Patriarch that?"

    "Looking for death!"

    A series of low shouts sounded from the hall.

    "It's okay."

    Su Yu waved her hand, looked at the startled Julia with her chin, and said with a light smile, "You don't need to be so on guard, Miss Julia."

    Julia heaved a sigh of relief, her cheeks flushed, "No..."

    before she finished speaking, I saw the person on the opposite side let out an oh, and seemed to have no intention of asking further questions.

    She froze for a moment, and then took the initiative to bring up the topic, with a trace of girl's arrogant complaint, "You specially invited me here, so you don't have anything you want to talk to me about     ?

    "

Come on, he took a sip of the red wine, and then asked, "Miss Julia, what do you think of Huo Shu?"

    Julia froze for a moment, the smile froze at the corner of her mouth.

    Huo Shu?

    Why mention her again!

    She clenched her fists, tried to maintain a relaxed smile, and said reservedly: "That's it, I'm not too familiar with it." "Is that so?"

    Su

    Yu paused, lengthened her voice, and said slowly: " But... In my opinion, Huo Shu is an annoying little guy."

    Isn't it annoying.

    Huo Shu is shy and vigilant by nature. Even if he likes someone again, he has his own plans and considerations, and he refuses to take the first step easily.

    She lives in her own comfort zone, and maintains a high level of vigilance for everyone who comes in. She looks loving, but is actually indifferent.

    For a person like her, even if she fell in love with someone, she would rather have a secret love for the rest of her life, and she would never say it.

    Su Yu hated such a "hypocrite" as her. If it wasn't for her, she wouldn't have the patience to teach this little fool how to move forward.

    But isn't that what love is all about?