Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    "Waiting for her to rescue you?"

    Jin Licheng glanced at her, raised his hand to pinch her chin, and sneered, "It's just wishful thinking!"

    He bent down and said word by word: "This is my private villa, Huo Shu Even if I want to find you, I

    can't find you." "Besides, will she find you?"

    Jin Licheng sneered, reached out and hung up the phone, "Su Yu, you overestimate your position in her heart, a young lady like her If you can't get something, will you care about you?"

    Su Yu didn't say anything.

    When it comes to Huo Shu, she doesn't want to make too many comments.

    She knew how the little girl treated her.

    Whether it was the last world or this world, she never underestimated her.

    As soon as the phone was hung up, the harsh mobile phone rang again, over and over again, tirelessly.

    Jin Licheng's face sank slightly, and he stretched out his hand to hang up.

    "Dinglingling..."

    This time, it was his cell phone that rang.

    Jin Licheng straightened up, glanced at the contact person, raised his lips and pressed the answer button, "Miss Huo, what's the matter?" On the other

    end of the phone, Huo Shu didn't talk nonsense, and said directly, "Su Yu is with you?"

    "Huh?

    " She handed it over."

    "Interesting..."

    Jin Licheng changed a comfortable position, and smiled with great interest: "Miss Huo, it's a bit inexplicable for you to ask this question. It doesn't seem to be your business how Su Yu and I are doing." Is something wrong?"

    "Jin Licheng, I don't have time to talk nonsense with you, hand her over!" "

    She's not with me."

    Jin Licheng leaned back and said casually: "Miss Huo, even if you want to find someone...you have to find out clearly Let's talk."

    On the sofa, Su Yu raised her hand weakly and said, "I'm here."

    On the other end of the phone, Huo Shu's voice suddenly rose, "Jin Licheng, stop playing tricks with me, I know very well whether someone is with you." "Last time

    , Hand over Su Yu!"

    Jin Licheng raised his eyebrows slightly, "What if I don't?"

    Huo Shu sneered, and hung up the phone with a snap, "Then we'll wait and see!"

    Jin Licheng dropped his phone and turned to look at her.

    The girl on the sofa is quiet and well-behaved, with slightly curly long hair hanging down, and a small face that is white and charming. From this angle, one can see her pointed chin with a graceful curve.

    Jin Licheng's eyes darkened, and he moved closer, "Yuyu, when I think about it now, I really regret it."

    Su Yu raised her eyebrows, "Huh?"

    "I regret that I didn't want you back then."

    He was dumb Throat, a pair of cold eyes were drunk with lust.