Chapter 111

Chapter 111

    According to Su Yu's impression, the Extreme North Ice City is a top force in the Northern Continent, one of the lower three sects of the Nine Great Immortal Sects.

    It's just that Huo Shu's Fusheng Mountain is only a few miles away from the Extreme North Ice City.

    She pondered for a while, then turned her attention to another message.

    Qinglong Secret Realm, Shedding Pill.

    She had heard about the Azure Dragon Secret Realm, a great secret realm that caused countless people to scramble for it, and even people from the Nine Great Immortal Sects got involved.

    As for the second name, it's very strange, I haven't heard of it before, and it seems to be divorced from the original plot, so she didn't care, and called Shi Hong.

    "I have something for you to do."

    Shi Hong said with a bitter expression, "Please tell me, ancestor."

    These days, his life has been a bit difficult. He is still a living ancestor...

    because of this, he has been visited by countless elders, and he has had a friendly "communication and discussion".

    "Have you heard of the Azure Dragon Secret Realm?"

    Shi Hong nodded, hesitated for a while before he said dryly: "There has been a lot of rumors in the outside world these days, and the suzerain also sent someone to check it once, but the Azure Dragon Secret Realm belongs to the Southern Continent, and that area has always been The territory of the Netherworld Demon Sect..."

    At this point, Su Yu understood.

    The Netherworld Demon Sect, the third of the Eighteen Demonic Paths.

    The third magic way and the seventh magic way seem to be only a few words away, but whether it is from the background of the sect or... the number of strong people, the Netherworld Demon Sect will overwhelm the Demon Sect by more than one head.

    The secret realm created by the Netherworld Demon Sect is naturally owned by them, if they want it, they can intervene if they have bigger fists than them.

    The Demon Devourer Sect is also a well-known Demon Sect in the Eastern Continent, but it can't be compared with the Netherworld Demon Sect.

    Su Yu pursed her lips, looked him up and down, and sneered, "I don't believe you guys really have no idea about the Azure Dragon Secret Realm that even Immortal Fusheng went to explore." "

    This..."

    Shi Hong sneered, "Old Ancestor, even if we have ideas, we have to go with our lives."

    How dare they covet things from the Netherworld Demon Sect?

    "Count! Do you think that the Yellow Spring Demon Sect in the Azure Dragon Mystery Realm can be eaten this time?"

    Su Yu glanced at him, tapped the table with her white and tender hands, and her voice was full of temptation, "The cowardly starve to death, starve to death!" Be bold, tsk, if you really gain something in the Azure Dragon Secret Realm, I'm afraid... the ranking of the Devil Eater Sect will double." "

    Danger is always accompanied by opportunity!"

    "Well, the opportunity lies In front of you, do you want to try it?"

    Shi Hong's eyes flickered slightly, he swallowed his saliva, and seemed to be a little moved, but he suppressed it immediately, and said with a wry smile: "Old Ancestor, I'm just an elder."