Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Compared with the front hall, the inner hall of Chunjing Building has much less people flow.

    But judging from the clothes of the guests, it is obvious that they are of a higher class. Which girl who can come to the inner hall is not a well-known celebrity in Jinling?

    Huo Shu followed Huo Cheng in and found a seat to sit down.

    On the stage, the woman babbled and sang, her voice was soft and melodious.

    She glanced again, the woman was only sixteen or seventeen years old, she was wearing a cheongsam embroidered with apricot red and Suzhou butterflies, with a slim figure, almond eyes and peach cheeks, she was also a rare beauty.

    "Your Miss Susu?"

    "This is the new Miss Dujuan."

    Huo Cheng knocked on the table and looked around, "Look, these people most likely came for Miss Susu, but, It can be regarded as a compliment to Miss Du Juan."

    Huo Shu glanced at it.

    More than half of Jinling's well-known young masters have come, and this Miss Susu is quite a character.

    A little curiosity rose in her heart.

    After a song, Miss Du Juan bowed slightly and retreated.

    A servant girl of eleven, two or three followed closely on the stage, and said crisply: "My girl is feeling cold today, so it's not suitable to go out on stage, so pick someone to entertain. I have several brocade handkerchiefs here, and only one has our girl's name embroidered on it. If you get one, whoever is destined is the one."

    All the young masters below were elated.

    "Choose me, choose me."

    "Girl, look here, choose me, choose me." "

    As long as you choose me, you can choose the rouge and gouache from Yixiang Pavilion."

    "Roll!"

    Huo Cheng also raised his hands, looking crazy.

    Huo Shu looked helpless.

    These people... As for?

    Why are everyone so crazy?

    The maid stepped down and handed out brocade handkerchiefs one by one. When passing by Huo Shu, she paused     , took out a folded brocade handkerchief from the basket and handed it to her, "This is yours." take it.

    After sending out, the maid came to the stage, covered her mouth and smiled, "Now gentlemen, you can take a look at the brocade handkerchiefs in your hands. The one with our girl's name is a destined person.

    " When it enters the tip of the nose, there is no fragrance, but it is not powdery, it smells light and pleasant.

    On the pure white handkerchief, the word Susu was embroidered with silk thread of the same color, and beside it was a plant of white pear blossoms blooming very well.

    She widened her eyes suddenly.

    This is... a hit?

    Huo Cheng glimpsed it from the corner of his eye, and opened his mouth wide, "Damn, are you too lucky?"

    He rolled his eyes and smiled shyly, "Ashu, you don't need it anyway, so give this to me.

    " , he raised his hand to grab it.