Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Huo Shu stepped forward, "Sister Su Yu..."

    "Huh?"

    "You look so good."

    The little girl spoke with admiration, without any falsehood.

    Su Yu was startled, then raised her hand to pinch her small face, and said with a smile, "You're pretty too."

    Huo Shu herself is a simple and pure beauty, even without makeup, she looks like a flower that has been hit by rain. Wet white magnolia, elegant and graceful, very moving.

    Huo Shu's ears turned red.

    Sister Su Yu is praising her.

    "Are the teachers all right?"

    The field manager came and welcomed Su Yu and the others out.

    The start-up ceremony was as cumbersome as ever. Once the ceremony was over, the reporters gathered around immediately swarmed up.

    "Miss Huo Shu, may I ask why you appeared in this crew?"

    "Miss Su Yu, last time it was reported on the Internet that you and Huo Shu were at odds, and this time, you appeared together in this crew. What hidden secrets?"

    "Director Wang, everyone said that you are very strict with actors, so in your opinion, how is Ms. Su Yu's acting skills?" One by one, they

    handed the microphones in front of them, every word of their hearts, a little careless , will fall into the trap of reporters.

    Huo Shu clenched his hands, and said in a cold tone, "Last time I said that I have no conflicts or discord with Sister Su Yu. I hope that the reporters will stop chasing rumors." "As for why I

    appeared In this crew, of course it is because of my love for this character."

    Unwilling to give up, several reporters handed the microphone to Su Yu, "Miss Su Yu, they say that your acting skills are not good enough for this crew, may I ask you about this?" What do you think?"

    "Rumors stop with the wise."

    Su Yu's tone was casual, and she changed her voice: "Today is the opening ceremony, everyone, don't pay attention to these small things, pay more attention to our new drama thank you." A group of reporters were dumbfounded

    .

    This...or that Su Yu?

    Usually, she is the least able to speak, opening her mouth is a hot search, but today, have you seen a ghost?

    Director Wang's face was stern, and he said in a deep voice: "Just like what Su Yu said, I hope everyone will focus on our new drama instead of wasting gossip." A group of reporters then began to ask questions about the new

    drama , Wang Dao's complexion eased a little, and he answered them one by one.

    At five o'clock in the afternoon, the whole day's drama ends.

    Su Yu went back to the hotel. As soon as she entered the door, a little girl followed behind her.

    Su Yu stopped her movements and raised her eyebrows to look at Huo Shu, "Huh?"

    Huo Shu blushed and mustered up the courage to look up at her, "Sister Su Yu, can I live with you?" "

    Didn't Director Wang arrange a room? "

    I'm naturally timid, and I'm afraid of living alone, so..."

    Huo Shu lowered her head, clenched her slender fingers, a little embarrassed.