Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    Feng Gong waved away all the court ladies and eunuchs, leaving only a few confidantes, and asked with a calm face: "Su Yu, what do you want?

    " As weak and easy to bully as before.

    With no one around, Su Yu didn't bother to pretend anymore, threw the white silk casually, jumped down gently, and said with a smile: "It's very simple, I only want the emperor to punish one person." Feng Gong subconsciously became vigilant, "Who is that?

    " ?”

    It shouldn’t be easy for this woman to attach so much importance to her.

    "Concubine Hui."

    Su Yu sighed quietly, and frowned, "The concubine is also the master of the harem after all, but sister Hui has repeatedly refused to give the concubine face. If the concubine doesn't respond, then... then I'm afraid Lost prestige, can't command the harem."

    She was already beautiful, but at this moment her eyebrows were furrowed, which made people feel pity.

    Feng Gongrao hated her, so he couldn't help being a little surprised.

    "What's wrong with her?"

    Su Yu covered her face and wept, "The servant girl brought by the concubine from the mansion was taken away by sister Hui, and the concubine was asked to ask for it, but who knows... who knows, but was beaten out "

    If the emperor doesn't believe it, just go and see if all the people in the palace are injured."

    Feng Gong frowned.

    Is this concubine Hui so ignorant?

    No matter what, Su Yu is a queen after all, and she doesn't even give her face. It seems that she is really spoiled by her mother.

    "Your Majesty..."

    The soft voice brought him back to his senses.

    "Then according to the empress, what do you think is the best way to punish?"

    Su Yu raised her head and looked at him, "The concubine thinks that sister Hui's heart is too disturbed, she needs to go to the cold palace for a while, what do you think, your majesty?" The last sentence is not a question

    , It is an affirmative sentence.

    Feng Gong's face was a little ugly.

    Su Yu seemed to be discussing with him, but in fact she didn't mean to discuss at all, and directly decided Hui Guifei's fate.

    He frowned and said in a low voice: "Empress, don't forget that no matter what, Concubine Hui is the Empress Dowager's niece, my cousin." "So what?"

    Su

    Yu raised her eyebrows, a little surprised, "Could it be... Your Majesty Don't you think so?"

    Feng Gong held back his anger, and took a sip of tea to suppress the anger in his heart, "Su Yu, don't be too arrogant!"

    Su Yu chuckled, "Your Majesty, is it the concubine who is arrogant, or the concubine? Have you forgotten your duty?"

    "You..."

    Feng Gong was furious, "What did you say?"

    "The emperor's ears are not good, he should go to the imperial physician."

    "Chun Xia sees off guests!"

    Chun Xia froze, Glancing up at the emperor's angry face, he said cautiously: "Your Majesty, you...you...will you move?"