Initial

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 Initial

    The weather was just right, the sunlight filtered through the layers of leaves, and leaked onto the young man sitting by the window of the dessert shop. The hazy yellow light penetrated the young man's porcelain-white skin, bringing a blush to the young man's slightly pale face. The sunlight passing through the air also turned into a faint, round and gently swaying halo, covering the boy's surroundings, as beautiful as walking out of a painting.

    The girls around who were buying desserts cast their gazes on the boy in unison, whispered to their companions, glanced at the boy and then pushed each other, wanting to get in touch, but couldn't bear to ruin such a beautiful scene.

    "Stupid gang, what are you looking at?"

    The chestnut-haired boy who was caught peeping at others was startled, and waved his hands in a panic: "No, no, I didn't watch anything." I

    won't lie at all.

    Li Baoen was expressionless, not wanting to expose this stupid disciple. His eyes fell on the young man by the window, and there was a hint of understanding in his eyes, "Oh~ it turns out that the spring heart has sprouted.

    " His mind was still turning into anger from embarrassment, "Li Baoen, don't talk nonsense!"

    He subconsciously glanced at the boy by the window, and then saw the boy looking over as well, and his eyes met. The boy's beautiful light-colored eyes blinked in surprise.

    Kokichi Sawada:! ! !

    Ahhhhhh, he must have heard it! ! !

    Gang Ji quickly picked up the desserts packed by the clerk, and ran out of the dessert shop holding Bao En in one hand as if fleeing.

    Li Baoen: "..."

    "Pfft." The young man smiled, the corners of his mouth slightly raised, his lips pursed, and his brows that were originally slightly frowned relaxed.

    "Master host~~~" The flattering electronic voice sounded from the boy's mind, with twists and turns at the end.

    "The boy just now is the hero Sawada Tsunayoshi of this world~ that is, Lord God."

    The young man's smile gradually faded, his porcelain white face blushed lightly and frivolously, thinking of what the system had said to him before, he lowered his head slightly, and the blush became even worse. Embarrassed, he said in his mind: "But... how should I get close to him... And, and... he doesn't look very old, wouldn't it be good for me to give birth to him..."

    The system choked, and re-examined itself as the host.

    It looks like a little white rabbit, why does it feel a little yellow and violent when it says it... The

    system shook its head, which doesn't exist, probably it's an illusion.

    System: "I didn't ask you to give birth to him now. The current male protagonist is still underage. As long as he has an heir during his lifetime, he can do it at any time. But just in case of accidents, as soon as possible." The boy: "Oh

    , Well, I’ll try.”

    …

    The young man’s name is Feng Jing, his parents died, and all he was left with was a house and a deposit of hundreds of thousands. Work is an ordinary cartoonist, because of physical reasons, he doesn't like to go out. In addition to my own work, I only need to stay at home, so I won't go out.