2

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 51

    Because the school has not been repaired, Ishiyamo is temporarily arranged in the holy Ishiyamo, and the first, second, and third grades are all gathered in one class, which can be said to be very perfunctory.

    Toyoko is a student in Class A of the third grade, and is a classmate with some of the Sixth Paladin. Because of his excellent academic performance, he is the favorite of teachers. Although the degree of attention is not as high as that of the six paladins, they are also the kind who can talk, which makes Fengzhen, who was a little bit lazy and just like an ordinary student, a little disappointed.

    But that's good too, Toyoko is still a little worried about how to get close to Tatsumi Oga.

    Toyoko first set his sights on Sadohara Qiao. He had read the original book and knew that Sadohara was not only the current head teacher of Ishiyama's class a. He is also the head teacher of the next delinquent boys in Ishiyama High School.

    Toyoko didn't expect to see this unexpected person just after leaving the classroom. Seeing Sadohara's gloomy face, holding the textbook tightly in his hand, he was walking in one direction, as if he was going to die. Toyoko guessed where the other party was going without thinking.

    Thinking of this, Toyoko stopped him: "Sado Class Instructor."

    Sado was stunned for a moment, turned his head in doubt, and when he saw that it was Toyoko, he put away his gritted expression. His attitude towards Toyoko was very good. Not only because Fengzhen is good at studying, but also because Fengzhen has always respected teachers. Which teacher would not like such a student?

    "Student Toyoko, what can I do with the teacher?"

    Toyoko didn't change his face: "Well, I have a question and I want to ask the class teacher." If it

    was normal, Sadohara would be very happy to help Toyoko solve the problem, but now He was about to go to the Ishiyamo special class, so he said: "You can come to the office to find the teacher in the next class. The teacher is going to teach the Ishiyamo gangsters now."

    When talking about Ishiyamo, Sadohara Qiao's expression was a little distorted, and he couldn't tell whether it was disgust or fear, or both.

    Toyoko showed doubts at the right time: "Ishiyamo? Isn't that the school next door? Teacher, you want to go to class next door?"

    Sadohara complained: "Oh, their school is broken, our principal kindly let them come to our holy stone Yama is in class, I really don’t know what the principal thinks, those gangsters don’t learn well, they are full of gangsters, they must not be able to teach well! When they grow up, they are also the dregs of the society, so it’s better to give up early!” Toyoko heard the

    words He frowned, not to mention that he had read the original book, and knew that although those people were gangsters, they still had their own bottom line and character. Just talking about a teacher who has never had contact with students, but just listens to rumors and judges that students are not good people, this kind of teacher is also unqualified.

    Toyoko: "The head teacher should stop saying such things." Sadohara actually felt a little regretful after he finished speaking, but he did     n't

    want to admit it because of his face, and said stiffly: "Do you think I'm wrong?"

When he started a conflict, the other party's heart was not bad. If he really didn't want to care about the students, he could refuse the principal, but he didn't refuse, and took on the burden of the class teacher.