22

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 71

    The male deer Tatsumi didn't understand why Fengjing was so obsessed with having to be eighteen years old, but he couldn't help it. Whoever likes Fengjing is the one who wants to pursue him.

    After the volleyball match, Tatsumi Oga had no excuse to avoid studying, and immersed himself in the ocean of learning with pain and happiness every day.

    The pain is because studying is really difficult for Oga, and the happiness is that the person who tutors him in his studies is his secret, wrong, and open love, Toyoko. If male deer Tatsumi performs well in his studies, he can also get kiss benefits.

    Therefore, when Furuichi Takayuki said that he could take a break, Oga Tatsumi completely ignored him.

    The corner of Guichi Takayuki's mouth twitched, he didn't want to waste it, anyway, his foundation was higher than that of Oga, even if he played for a while, Oga's learning progress would not surpass him.

    He turned his stiff neck and stood up: "You study by yourself, I'll go out for a walk."

    After finishing speaking, taking advantage of Fengzheng's absence at this time, Guichi Takayuki ran away.

    In fact, Takayuki Furuichi is a bit self-indulgent, even if Toyoko is here, Toyoko will not stop him if he wants to go out to play, it is none of his business whether others learn or not, he only cares about Tatsumi Kaka from beginning to end.

    "Let's eat some fruit first, I bought fresh grapes downstairs." Feng Hao entered the room with a fruit plate.

    The male deer Tatsumi looked at the question with frowning eyebrows: "I'm not free, you eat."

    Toyoko sat next to him, picked up a grape and fed it into his mouth.

    The male deer Tatsumi subconsciously ate it, and when he realized it, he couldn't hide the complacency in his heart.

    The teacher is right, learning makes people happy.

    He was indeed very happy. Toyoko saw that he was honestly working on the questions. Guichi Guizhi disappeared for some reason. The other party must have asked Oga before he left, but he resisted the temptation and continued to study. So Toyoko was even happier. As soon as he was happy, he wanted to give benefits to male deer Tatsumi.

    ...

    In the afternoon, when Guichi Takayuki came back, he came back with a bruised nose and a swollen face, and brought a few people with him.

    One of the maids looks very similar to Hilda, just like another Hilda,

    and then there is a boy of twelve or thirteen years old with green hair and green eyes, walking in front of the maids, with a cool look on his face. haughty expression.

    The young man looked around the room, but he didn't see anyone. He turned to Hilda and asked, "Hiluda, where is my dear brother?" Although the

    person in front of him was not Hilda's little master, he The other party is also a royal family. On the premise of not damaging the interests of little Beru or harming little Beru, this requirement can still be satisfied by Hilda.

    Xiluda: "Lord Flame King, the young master should be in the room."

    "Take me there." The boy ordered as a matter of course.