10

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 157: The Book of Friends 10

    This quiet path became the only way for Natsume Takashi and Lord Rabbit to pass after school. The monster kept some unknown thoughts and kept watch under the big tree on time, waiting eagerly for one person and one monster.

    It waited for them, and as soon as Master Rabbit saw him, he couldn't wait to chase after him with a carrot, and the monster subconsciously ran away, never tired of it. This probably belongs to their game in the psychology of monsters.

    But the good times don't last long, because Natsume's adoptive father Shigeru Fujiwara has to move out of the town because of his work, so Xiao Natsume has to follow his adoptive father and mother to leave the town.

    Lord Rabbit and Rhubarb are pets adopted by adoptive parents, so naturally they have to leave together, so although little Natsume is a little bit reluctant to part with this town, he is not too sad.

    Except for the youkai who can't leave.

    The monster was silent, the monster was sad, and the monster was closed. When Xiao Natsume and Mr. Rabbit came to see it, Mr. Rabbit didn't chase it and beat it, and the monster silently huddled on the tree.

    Monster: "... I'm the only one left again."

    Master Rabbit was furious, and kicked a rabbit's foot: "Huh? What nonsense are you talking about, you are my little brother, and you still want to leave Master Rabbit and set up your own family! ?”

    The monster was dazzled by the kick, covering his kicked cheek, his huge eyes filled with grievances. "Master Rabbit, you wronged me. It is obvious that you are leaving, so I don't want to start my own family..."

    Master Rabbit: "We need to leave, but don't you want to leave too? Could it be that you still want to stay under this tree to scare me?" Other children? Are you childish or not?"

    The monster's eyes lit up, but he quickly thought of something, and his eyes were disturbed: "...I, can I?"

    Youkai still remember how Xiao Natsume was afraid of youkai, and also knew that Xiao Natsume didn't want other humans to know that he could see youkai. If he followed, Xiao Natsume showed something different in front of him, would it give He caused trouble...

    "Tsk." Master Rabbit, who has always been irascible, couldn't understand the goblin's goofy temper, rolled his eyes, and simply said, "Natsume, it's fine if it doesn't want to go with you, let's go."

    Little Natsume naturally listened to Master Rabbit for everything, nodded, and said: "Okay."

    The monster was stunned, and when he saw that they really turned around and left, he became anxious, and hurriedly floated down from the branches, maybe It was because I was too anxious that I almost fell when I floated down. "Wait wait for me, I want to go too, don't leave me behind, Master Rabbit, Boss Rabbit!!"

    Master Rabbit couldn't bear to look straight at him, covering his face, and said in a disgusted tone, "Why are all the younger brothers that Master Rabbit has taken in like this? Stupid."

    Rhubarb was unconvinced: "Wow, woof!" I'm not a fool, I belong to the most intelligent category in the dog world!

    Master Rabbit was covering his eyes, but when he heard Rhubarb's roar, he stretched out two fingers, revealing his big eyes from between his fingers. He glanced down casually, Rhubarb whimpered, and lowered his head aggrieved.