27

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 174 The Book of Friends Male Lead + Headless Horseman 27

    Although Kishitani Shilla spoke very seriously, there was an inexplicable smile on the corner of his mouth, and his tone was frivolous. He knew that a man could not conceive, but he had to do this bitch in front of Orihara Rinya.

    Orihara Rinya said without a smile: "Hehe, the legendary underground doctor in Ikebukuro, when did he become interested in men's bodies? I think according to your superb skills, if you are really curious about men's pregnancy, you can find it in Experiment on yourself."

    Kishitani Shilla's smile froze.

    Orihara Lin is worthy of being Orihara Lin, and he doesn't suffer at all in terms of lip service.

    Celty twisted his body, and the direction of the helmet was facing Kishitani Shilla. Although he had no head, the helmet was above the neck, but Kishitani Shilla knew Celty very well, and the other party must be very excited at this time.

    Although Kishitani Shilla is an underground secret doctor in Ikebukuro, he has a perverted obsession with medicine and a desire to face novel life, but he is not perverted enough to get himself pregnant.

    Kishitani Shilla pouted uninterestedly: "It's been so long, you're still so boring."     Orihara Rin

    also smiled and said: "Emmmm, I can actually make your life a little bit more interesting ."

Forget it, forget it, you better stop making trouble."

    This person really acted like a monster, except for Shizuo who could suppress it with force, there really is no one else who can clean it up. From another perspective, Orihara Lin is also peaceful Shizuo and Shimao are a perfect match.

    Lord Rabbit didn't care about Kishitani Shilla and Orihara Rinya who were bickering with each other, he was looking at Celti with all his attention.

    Serti blushed red from Master Rabbit's eyes, and she was even more shy now, who was originally shy. As soon as she saw this boy, she felt cute and cute, just like the angel on the poster. Of course, this was just pure love.

    Celti typed: [Hello, Lord Rabbit. 】

    Master Rabbit rolled his eyes and said with a smile: "Hello elf, can you take off the helmet and let me take a look at your neck?"

    He asked directly, without beating around the bush at all, and Celti's typing hands were stiff After a while, I stood there at a loss, not knowing how to reply.

    【I don't have a head, and taking it off will scare you. 】Selti finished typing this sentence, then tilted his head and thought for a while, and then added another sentence, 【Very scary! ! ! 】

    As if to emphasize the tone, she added three more exclamation points later to emphasize the tone. Hope that can dissuade the other party.

    Hearing this, Master Rabbit was not only not scared but became more interested, "It's okay, I won't be scared, I've seen the corpse, don't say it's just a body without a head.

    " He gripped the phone tightly, not knowing what to do.

    Don't look at Kishitani Shilla as if he didn't pay much attention to Master Rabbit, but in fact, since Master Rabbit entered the door, part of his attention has been on Master Rabbit.