19

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 43 The Male Protagonist Playing Tennis 19

     The system sighed, it really didn't want to remind the host that you were not much higher when you were in the first grade.

     Toyoko turned his head to look at the young boy who was trying to cheer for Akutsujin, curled his lips, and was also not to be outdone.

     Fortunately, in order to cheer for Ryoma, Toyoko was already prepared, and immediately took out the light board from his backpack, which is the kind of light board that fans hold dangling in their hands when idols hold concerts and the like.

     On the light board are written Echizen Ryoma, come on, big characters, and the big characters are still blinking, which is very conspicuous.

     The audience who accidentally saw this cheering method: "..." This cheering method is really novel.

     Feng Yu shouted loudly: "Come on, Long Ma!"

     Echizen Ryoma saw him and smiled at Toyoko.

     Feng Yu: "Come on Longma, blow his dog's head off!"

     Akutsujin: "..."

     The people from Aigaku & the people from Yamabuki: "..."

     Tan Taiyi: "..."

     Everyone who didn't know that Toyoko beat Akutsujin to the ground all admired Toyoko's "speaking outrageous words".

     This is the fearlessness of those who do not know.

     Hearing this voice, Yajiu Jinren's already gloomy face became even more gloomy, and he turned his head to look at Feng Yu, with a cold smile on his lips.  "It's you, I'm finally waiting for you."

     Feng Jing ignored him, and continued to cheer Longma up: "Come on, Longma, hit him on the dog's head."

     The veins on the back of Akutsujin's hands exploded, and the handle of the tennis racket seemed to be crushed by him.

     The referee saw that Akujin was about to rush out of the tennis court to hit someone in the next second, and immediately urged: "Players, please continue to start the game."

     This sound not only reminded Yakutsuren who was in a rage, but also woke up others.

     Kikumaru Eiji, Oishi Momoshiro, and Kaidou Kaoru walked to Toyoko's side without any need to remind each other.

     "Fenghua..."

     "Hush!" Feng Jing didn't want to reveal his identity here, so he quickly said, "You can just call me Xiao Jing."

     "Oh ok, little one."

     "Hiss~"

     Seeing that they were all focused on talking to him instead of watching the game, Toyoko said, "Let's just watch the game, just pretend I don't exist, and we can talk about things after the game is over."

     Everyone: "..." Don't say that we know you, even people who don't know you will not be able to concentrate when they see this cheering sign.

     But since Feng Jing has already said so, they can't continue to disturb him.

     Only Takeshi Momoshiro was curious about another thing, "Xiaoyu, do you know that man named Akutsujin? It seems that he is very hostile to you..."