11

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 158: The Book of Friends 11

    "You?" Lord Rabbit glanced at Taki who was very excited, then looked back flatly, shook his head, and said, "You can't, have you forgotten that you can't be seen by humans? This job is Haunted house, the job content is to act as a ghost to frighten humans, and humans can’t see you, so how can you frighten them.”

    Master Rabbit felt that this recruitment information was unreliable. Anyway, no one in his family could use this, so he threw it aside and lay down again. After a while, he suddenly felt that the surrounding seemed a little too quiet.

    It stands to reason that Taki's monster is usually so noisy that he would die, how could he suddenly become so quiet.

    Master Rabbit opened his eyes, looked over suspiciously, and then saw Taki squatting in the corner crying aggrievedly, looking like he had been hit hard and didn't want to live anymore.

    Master Rabbit's three-petal mouth moved, and the corners of his mouth twitched. Did this guy know for the first time that he couldn't be seen by other humans? ! What do you want to do with a grievance? !

    Taki wiped away tears:

    "

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo The voice froze, and then carefully raised his eyelids to look at Master Rabbit, muttered for a long time, and then whispered: "No one, it's... I thought of it myself." Master Rabbit was surprised: "You actually have such a brain?" Taki was

    indignant

    : "Don't underestimate me, okay! I'm also a very smart monster!"

    Lord Rabbit: "Oh, don't believe me.

    " If you dare to lose your temper in front of Master Rabbit, you won't be able to beat him. She wiped away the tears from her face, and leaned closer to please, "Master Rabbit, I know you must have a way to let humans see me, right?"

    Feng Yu lay back down with a leisurely look again, neither denying nor being sure: "Why do you think so?" "

    Boss Rabbit, you are also a monster. How can you make humans see you or not see you at the same time? You must have this strength or a similar ability."

    Master Rabbit never concealed from Taki that humans can see his fact, because the real body of monsters cannot be seen by humans, and Taki always thought Master Rabbit was a powerful person. The monster boss, the rabbit is just a body of Lord Rabbit to cover up, his real body must be a very powerful big monster.

    but! Taki never imagined that Lord Rabbit is really a rabbit! His body is a rabbit! This shows what? It shows that what humans see is the real body of Lord Rabbit, not his possessed body.     As for how Taki found out, it was because of Xiao Natsume’s slip of the tongue. The rabbit master performed a rabbit disappearing technique in front of a human child before. When monsters use their bodies, they cannot use their own abilities. At most, their physical fitness becomes He is stronger than him, but Master Rabbit used the ability of monsters in front of human children. This made Taki realize something was wrong.     But Taki also knew Master Rabbit's temper clearly, if he went to ask Master Rabbit to help him rashly like this, Master Rabbit would definitely refuse, so he had to find a good reason for Master Rabbit to have a chance. So, Taki inquired a little bit about what Master Rabbit likes.     Master Rabbit likes money = she needs to make money for Master Rabbit = she needs to find a job she likes and then hand over the money to Master Rabbit. So there was the scene above.     Taki: "Master Rabbit, I swear, all the money I earn from part-time work will be handed over to you, and I can not only work in the haunted house, but I can also work part-time in other jobs, and the money I earn will also be handed over to you." I have to     say , Taki is still a bit cautious inside, firmly grasping the itch of Lord Rabbit, everything in the human world is good, but there is one thing that is not good, everything needs money. But Lord Rabbit is just a poor monster, how could he be rich.