9

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 108 Super Powerful Hero 9

    Saiki Kusuo: My wronged old father.

    Qi Mu's father looked at his son suspiciously: "These snacks are all yours. Where did you get so much money? You shouldn't be robbing them?"

    You brat! He didn't call his old father when he went to grab money!

    Saiki Kusuo, who clearly heard his father's voice: "..."

    He was quite speechless: "Robbery is illegal, but if Dad wants to rob, I will not stop it. If you are accidentally caught by the police You caught it, don't worry, I will persuade my mother to remarry."

    Qi Mu's father: "... brat! You are listening to my heart again! I was just joking!"

    Sai Mu Kusuo: "Oh."

    Qi Papa Mu: "Hmph, then tell me, since they didn't come from robbery, how did you get these outrageously expensive snacks?"

    Kusuo Saiki: "Sent by a classmate."

    Papa Qimu narrowed his eyes when he heard this, realizing the matter It's not simple: "Student? Which classmate are you? Male or female?"

    Could it be that the brat is secretly in a relationship without telling them?

    Qi Mu Kusuo took his father's imagination and ignored him at all, "Don't think wildly, and you are not allowed to take my coffee jelly. You can eat other snacks as you like." He felt that he didn't need to say it because he had a clear conscience, but

    Qi When Papa Mu saw him, he avoided the topic, thinking that his son was guilty, and looked him up and down with sharp eyes, trying to find any clues.

    Saiki Kusuo is used to his father being a monster every day. Although he has told the other party not to take coffee jelly, but according to his father's temperament, he will definitely take it secretly again, so he simply attached a layer of enchantment to the coffee jelly , only the one in Qi Mu's father's hand was left uncovered.

    Forget it, that cup of coffee jelly is ready for you.

    Saiki Kusuo looked away from the coffee jelly in Saiki's father's hand, he was about to go upstairs, he had just washed in the middle, he hadn't finished washing yet, there was still toothpaste foam on the edge of his mouth. He wanted to clean his mouth immediately, the bitter taste of toothpaste still remained in his mouth.

    "Wait!" Qi Mu's father suddenly stopped him, his wise eyes flashed, and he said, "You didn't go home for dinner tonight, you just had dinner with your classmate who gave you snacks, right?"

    A question mark appeared above Saiki Kusuo's head: Then?

    Qi Mu's father smiled heartily, but this smile had a strange smell. "Since he gave you such expensive snacks, then we can't take advantage of others for nothing, can't we invite her to come to our house for dinner tomorrow when you go to school tomorrow!" Qi Mu's father was talking about her, as if he had

    already Saiki Kusuo's classmate became a female classmate by default.

    Qi Mu's father knew that his son was good at reading minds, so after he said this, he let his mind go blank and didn't think about anything.

    Having been with his son for more than ten years, he certainly has a way to avoid these superpowers.

    As expected by Saiki's father, Saiki Kusuo wanted to hear his father's voice, but he didn't hear anything.