7

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 132 The Bewitched Male Protagonist 7

    Suzuki Iruma realized that the other party can suck blood. If Toyoko, Asmodeus, and Clara form a team together, will they avenge their personal revenge and suck their blood dry?

    Thinking of Asmodeus Clara's dry body and the blood-sucked mummy, the more Suzuki Iruma thought about it, the more terrifying he felt.

    Can't! He must not let this tragedy happen!

    So Suzuki Iruma took the initiative to stand up decisively. Although his words were still trembling, he was extremely firm, "Yes, I will be with him." Asmodeus and

    Clara were instantly disappointed, although he I don't understand why Suzuki Iruma wants to be in a group with this unfamiliar new classmate, but since the other party has already decided, they can't help it. The two demons looked at each other. They, who were tired of looking at each other just now, instantly put a smile on their faces, patted each other's shoulders with a smile, and said in unison.

    "Asmodeus, let's be in a team!"

    "Clara, let's be in a team!"

    "Hahahahaha!" x2

    Suzuki Iruma: "..." Sure enough, I'm really a fool for worrying about your conflicts Woolen cloth.

    Toyoko ignored Asmodeus and Clara. Currently, he only had Iruma Suzuki in his eyes, and he didn't even look at other demons.

    Because the request just now was satisfied, Toyoko was in a very good mood at this time, his big and round eyes narrowed slightly, like a lazy kitten, quietly looking at Suzuki Iruma.

    Although Suzuki Iruma really wanted to ignore this line of sight, but the other side's line of sight was too strong, as if the sharp edge was on his back, making it difficult for him to ignore it: "...Uh... Toyoko-san, I just promised to form a team with you Team, can you stop staring at me?"

    Toyoko tilted his head in doubt: "What does it have to do with you and I forming a team and I staring at you?" Suzuki Iruma

    who thought that the other party would let him go by forming a team: "..."

    Asmo De frowned dissatisfied, what's the matter with this new classmate? ! Could it be that she wants to compete with him for the position next to Mr. Iruma! Why do I always feel lost.

    After all, Clara is innocent, without Suzuki Iruma's worries, and without Asmodeus thinking too much. She looked at Toyoko with curious eyes and asked, "You kept turning your head to look at this in class, Now turn your head and look here, isn’t your head sore?”     Feng Jing blinked, heard this and moved his neck, and there was a small clicking sound coming from the neck, it felt a little stiff, no wonder he felt Something is wrong. But he wants to watch Suzuki Iruma, not only after class, but also during class. If he doesn’t want to have a stiff neck, he can’t watch Suzuki Iruma. How can this work? ! His main purpose in coming to this class is him.     Toyoko moved his little head, looked around at the expressions on the faces of Asmodeus, Clara, and Suzuki Iruma, and finally looked at Clara, who had the least scheming face, and asked: "Is the seat arranged by the teacher himself?"     The simple Clara didn't think too much, and said truthfully: "No, we found the seat by ourselves, and the teacher doesn't care about these small things."     Feng Yu nodded understandingly , then stood up from his seat, and under their suspicious eyes, walked slowly to sit next to Suzuki Iruma.     This seat belongs to Asmodeus, because Asmodeus and Clara left the seat just now when they quarreled, so these two seats happened to be vacant, and Feng Yu sat down smoothly.     Asmodeus looked at Toyoko's movements with a confused face, and didn't understand his operation for a while, "Hey, this is my seat."     Toyoko: "I know, but it's mine now. "