24

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 73

    In addition to creme brulee and sweet potatoes with cheese, several people shared the meal. Although it would not be enough to eat, it was guaranteed that everyone could eat.

    The eyes of the devil's three maids fell on Feng Jing the whole time, as if they wanted to stare at him.

    Feng Yu was ashamed, he knew what the three maids were thinking, because when he easily coaxed little Beru, Hilda also looked at him with such eyes.

    In fact, he didn't know why the two brothers listened to him. The way he treated Little Beru and Flame King was the same as he treated the children in the previous worlds. It should be a mistake. If he insisted on explaining, maybe he has a "maternal brilliance" in him?

    Flame King should also like him, otherwise he wouldn't let him, a human being, become his personal demon servant.

    In the heart of the Devilman, being able to become the servant of the Flame King probably took a huge advantage, but he didn't want to spend his whole life serving others ┐(─__─)┌, who is not a little Jiaojiao anymore.

    So no matter what Yan Wang said to Fengzhen, Fengzhen is just one word, no.     Yan Wang was rejected several times, and got angry: "If you don't agree, I 'm

    going to cry!

    "     Feng Jing was also angry: "Then you can cry, little crying bag."     Yan Wang was furious: "I am not a little crying bag!... What does little crying bag mean?"     Turning his head, he asked Isabella quietly.     Isabella hesitated: "...uh..." She said, will Lord Flame King cry?     "The little crying bag means..."

    Feng Yu: "It means that you will only cry when you encounter things."

    Yan Wang understood, and he could hear from Feng Yu's tone that the other party didn't like small crying bags. Yan Wang suddenly became anxious and retorted loudly: " I'm not!"

    Feng Yu: "You are!"

    "I'm not!" Flame King's face flushed red, I don't know if it's because of anger, or because the human being he likes doesn't give him face in front of outsiders, or because he doesn't want to be Feng I hate people.

    Feng Yu: "As long as you don't cry, then you are not."

    Yan Wang: "I will not cry!"

    Feng Yu: "Okay. Then you are not."

    Yan Wang finally felt at ease now, and smiled happily He got up and said: "Then you can't hate me!"

    The other people who were anxious suddenly froze: "..."

    Feng Yu was surprised, he didn't expect that he just showed a little emotion just now, Yan Wang felt it, Yan Wang felt it. Wang's nerves are really sensitive. "...Okay, I won't hate you if you don't cry."

    Yan Wang struggled for a while, and finally hoped that Fengzheng would not hate him, so he agreed: "...Okay!"

    The big deal is not to cry in front of Fengzheng.

    The corners of their mouths twitched as the others watched the two who were arguing as children one second and reconciled the next.

    So what's the use of them getting angry beside them.