12

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 13

    Toyoko's curtains were not drawn, and from Sawada Tsunayoshi's perspective, Toyoko could be seen sitting alone at a desk with a night light on. The hazy yellow light made the young man who was buried in his book dim for a moment. Tsunayoshi Sawada couldn't see what the book was, so he could only guess from the color of the book that it should be the book he borrowed from the library in the morning.

    "Is it that good-looking? I'm so tired and don't sleep." Tsunayoshi Sawada frowned, muttering disapprovingly.

    Although he was talking, he raised his mobile phone to point it at the opposite side, found the right angle, and took a picture of Fengzhen who was reading a book.

    Xiao Jing is so pretty hehehe.

    Li Baoen: "..." What kind of pervert I taught.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada raised his hand for the camera and didn't put it down until the curtains were closed.

    "It seems that the memory is not enough..."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada frowned dissatisfiedly as he fiddled with the camera. Just because the memory was full, he didn't take any photos in the last few minutes.

    Li Baoen said with disgust: "You see that kid every day, and what are you doing secretly taking photos of him all day long? You look like a pervert." Sawada Tsunayoshi: "

    Li Baoen, you don't understand."

    Li Baoen En smiled angrily, "I don't understand? When I made a girlfriend, you were still in Nanako Sawada's stomach. No, you don't even have a sperm." Tsunayoshi Sawada hummed unconvinced: "Since

    you Having dated so many girlfriends, why don't you know how you want to record every moment and every second of your lover?"

    Li Baoen: "...Normal people don't have that perverted mood."

    "And."

    Li Baoen En cruelly pointed out the mistakes and omissions in Tsunayoshi Zetian's words, "That boy Toyoko is not your lover." Tsunayoshi Zetian was instantly

    dejected, and his shoulders were listlessly pulled down. Bao En, said: "Li Bao En, you put a dead bullet on my head."

    Dead air bullets are special bullets. People who are shot in the head will die if they have no regrets. Time rushed into Xiaozheng's house to confess!

    And it is very likely that the confession will succeed.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada intuitively told him that Ojo must like him!

    We all kissed.

    Li Baoen: "Get out."

    "Okay, if you don't give it, you won't give it, cheapskate."

    Li Baoen said coldly, "If you want to go to Santuchuan, I can help you right now."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi laughed. I hugged my baby camera and went to bed.

    "Li Baoen, turn off the light for me."

    Li Baoen: Fuck you.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi didn't care, and directly summoned the little lion Natsu to turn off the lights. He himself got under the covers.

    Under the tightly covered quilt, from time to time, a boy's hey hey laughter came out.

    Li Baoen: This disciple is hopeless.