24

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 171 The Book of Friends 24

    Master Rabbit saw that Natsume was really not angry, so he was relieved, and asked Natori Monday: "Where is your place of work? Is it coming soon?" Natori Monday asked the

    assistant for the itinerary, looked at the location, and said: " We'll be there soon, and the coffee shop in front of the left turn is..." Before Natori Yiyi

    finished his words, the car suddenly slid past a vending machine in front of them, and smashed straight into the front of their car. The driver was so frightened that he quickly Stepped on the accelerator and stopped.

    The impact of the brakes made several people in the car subconsciously lean forward and hold the back of the seat.

    Natori changed his face on Monday: "What's wrong? What happened!?"

    The driver wiped the cold sweat from his brow with a pale face, glanced ahead, and said, "A vending machine suddenly ran in front of our car Alright."

    Natori Monday: "?"

    Natsume suggested, "Let's get off the car first."

    This proposal was approved by everyone. After everyone got out of the car, the driver quickly parked the car aside. Fortunately, parking is allowed here. Otherwise he would have to drive some distance to the parking lot.

    They just got out of the car, looking forward, what they saw was the smashed vending machine on the ground, and then a man with blond hair, wearing indigo sunglasses, and wearing a bartender uniform was chasing a black-haired young man. .

    The black-haired young man is slender, handsome and handsome, with a pair of deep red pupils like Mr. Rabbit, wearing a jacket that is extremely inconsistent with the weather, with a smile on his face, looking extremely unbeatable.

    "Xiao Jing, don't be so angry. It's not good to throw vending machines around. What if you hit vehicles and passers-by? ok~”

    "Zhe, Yuan, Lin, also!! You stop for me!!"

    "Slightly slightly, don't~ If you stop, you will definitely be beaten by Xiaojing~" The black-haired young man is Orihara Linya, with a hippie smile on his face Molesting the blond man, when he looked away, he accidentally glanced at some people standing by the side of the road. He paused, almost getting caught by the blond man for the momentary pause.

    Orihara Rin also patted his chest with lingering fear, and then ran towards Lord Rabbit and the others with a bright smile, "Wow ~ let me see who this is, isn't this Natsume and Lord Rabbit, Master Rabbit? Did you come to see me specifically?"

    Lord Rabbit dodged him a little disgustedly and flew forward: "You are not in jail, why should I come to see you specifically? When you go in, I will carry something to see You."

    "Ah~ Lord Rabbit is still so over the top~" Orihara Lin also complained sadly, but judging from his expression, there was no sign of sadness at all.

    The blond-haired young man had already run over, and Orihara Lin hurriedly hid behind Master Rabbit, trying to cover him with his slender body, "Master Rabbit, help, he is a bad guy, he is going to kill me!" Master Rabbit

    : "..."

    Master Rabbit was forced to face the blond man, and when he got closer, Master Rabbit could see the face of the blond man clearly. He was quite handsome, but the irritability and impatience on his face made him a little It's scary, but it can be seen that although the man in front of him has a bad temper, he won't attack innocent passers-by.