2

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 26 The Male Protagonist Playing Tennis 2

     Echizen Ryuya is three years older than Echizen Ryoma. He is now 7 years old and started school early, in the second grade of elementary school, while little Ryoma is still in kindergarten.  Ryoma's kindergarten is on holiday recently, and Echizen Ryuya can't see his brother during the day.  So he couldn't find out who the person who brought up his younger brother was.

     The villain who brought down Echizen Ryoma - Toyoko kid, came to play with little Echizen again today. Little Echizen had been watching eagerly at the door, and when he saw Brother Xiaoyu coming to him, he immediately ran excitedly  past.

     Echizen Ryoma's mother Rinko Takeuchi subconsciously shouted, "Ryoma, where are you going? There will be afternoon tea later."

     Inside the house, Echizen Nanjiro flipped through the newspaper in his hand, and said casually, "It must be the little guy next door who came to look for him again."

     Rinko Takeuchi laughed when he heard this, "It seems that Ryoma likes Koko very much."

     "No, I've been looking at the door longingly."

     Rinko Takeuchi: "This is pretty good. I was afraid that Ryoma would not get used to it when I first came here. I'm too lonely."

     Echizen Nanjiro also smiled.

     Rinko Takeuchi suddenly thought of something, and said angrily, "I should have called Xiaozhao to my house for afternoon tea."

     "Forget it, let them play for a while, anyway, Xiao Jing is next door, I'll take some over when I'm done."

     Xiaolong hurriedly ran to Fengzhen, looked at Fengzhen with bright eyes, and shouted sweetly: "Brother Xiaozhen!"

     Feng Jing smiled and said: "Our dragon horse is so cute! Brother Xiaozhen loves you to death."

     Xiaolongma's cheeks were red, and he covered his red ears with his head sideways, not looking at Fengzheng.

     Brother Xiaozhen is really, it's really embarrassing to say anything to him.

     "Brother Xiaozhen, where are we going to play today?"

     Feng Yu is holding the hand of the little dragon horse. The age difference between the two is only one year. The two small hands are about the same size. The soft little hands are holding together, which feels cute.

     Feng Yu: "Go to my house to play, my mother is not at home today, we can do whatever we want!"

     The good boy Xiao Longma hesitated for a moment, then said weakly: "Brother Xiaoyu, a good boy can't cause trouble for adults."

     Feng Jing immediately said: "My mother likes me being so lively."

     Little Dragon Horse: "Really?"

     Feng Yu: "Of course, otherwise you think how I could climb a tree in front of my mother the day before yesterday."

     When climbing the tree a few days ago, Fengjing's mother looked at him with a smile on the side, not worried at all, obviously relieved that her child was so lively and bold.  It can only be said that education is different in each country.

     Xiaolongma also thought of what happened the day before yesterday, nodded his head, and believed it.

     Fengjing's American mother went out to work, and only the nanny and the cleaning lady were left at home. At this time, the nanny and the cleaning lady were cleaning the house together. After seeing Fengjing and Ryoma, she greeted them with a smile.