17

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 66

    Cool and sweet.

    It's...

    "Ice cream."

    Feng Yu shrank his head back, and his eyes lit up for a moment when he saw what it was. Although his face was still expressionless, Tatsumi the male could clearly feel the joyful emotions coming from the other party.

    Toyoko reached out to take it, but the male deer Tatsumi took the ice cream a little further away, and Toyoko looked at him suspiciously.

    Male deer Tatsumi smiled and said: "Want to eat?"     Toyoko

    : "..."

    Male deer Tatsumi: "If you want to eat     , just call Brother Tatsumi to listen." Toyoko goes to school early and is one year younger than his peers, but he is still a few months older than the male deer Tatsumi, so the male deer Tatsumi wants Toyoko to call him brother, what is it if he is not taking advantage of Toyoko? .     Toyoko: "You like being an older brother so much, you can let Guichi Takayuki call you."     Male deer Tatsumi: "No, I just want to hear you call."     Toyoko: "..." "I do     n't     like ice cream." In Li, Feng Jing felt that it didn't matter if he called him elder brother or younger brother, but he couldn't think so on the surface, so he still had to be a little more reserved.     Male deer Tatsumi: "Liar, I saw you bought ice cream every day after school."     "How do you know..." Toyoko was shocked: "Are you following me?"

    Male deer Tatsumi shifted his gaze guiltily: "No, no, I just happened to meet you on the road."

    Toyoko: "Oh, I have met you for several days in a row, right? I understand."

    Male deer Tatsumi: "... ..."

    The male deer Tatsumi didn't give up, as long as he thought of Fengzhen calling him brother, he would be extremely excited, even more excited than being able to fight. "Really? This is the ice cream shop in front of the school! It's delicious."

    Of course, Feng Jing knew how good the ice cream shop in front of the school was. In order to resist the temptation of ice cream, he could only Force yourself to look away.

    Male deer Tatsumi: "I also have a box of ice cream, as long as you call brother, I will give you both boxes of ice cream."

    Toyoko suddenly opened his eyes.

    Looking at Tatsumi Oka seriously, he asked: "Two boxes?"

    Tatsumi Oka: "Yeah."

    Toyoko: "Two boxes won't work, I have to add another box."

    Tatsumi Oga turned his eyes to Little Beru.

    Innocent little Beru: "?"

    Cough cough. Male deer Tatsumi looked at the little Beru who didn't know anything, but he gave up his plan to take the share that belonged to Xiao Beiru, and said: "Okay, I'll buy it for you after eating." Toyoko: "Brother." Male deer

    Tatsumi

    : "!"

    "Shout again, it was too fast just now! Louder."

    Looking at the three boxes of ice cream that are about to be single-handed, Toyoko looked like a soulless broadcaster: "Brother, brother Tatsumi."