8

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 107 Super Powerful Hero 8

    Saiki Kusuo and Toyoko lay on the sofa contentedly clutching their bulging stomachs, and Toyoko didn't want to move when he was full. He raised his eyelids and glanced at the other person, then stretched out his foot and kicked him.

    Saiki Kusuo looked at him suspiciously.

    Toyoko ordered as a matter of course: "You go to wash the dishes."

    Saiki Kusuo was silent for a while, although he wanted to say why he was asked to wash the dishes as a guest, shouldn't he be the host. But the words came to his lips and swallowed back. He knew that even if he said it, it would be useless, and he might be scolded by the other party.

    The big cat, who looked lazy after eating and drinking, was instigated by the owner to get up, and put on a paralyzed face to clean up the table and wash the dishes.

    When Saiki Kusuo came out after washing the dishes, Toyoko was in the same posture just now, lazily lying on the sofa and playing with his mobile phone. He was wearing a skirt at this time, showing his slender and slender legs. His long legs were so white that they reflected light. It is so beautiful that it is dazzling, the skirt is turned up because of his posture, it can be seen from the angle of Saiki Kusuo, and the scenery of the inner thigh can be vaguely seen.

    On the contrary, it may be because the surrounding environment is too comfortable, which gave me enough sense of security, and the white jade-like little feet exposed outside dangled.

    A beauty is a beauty no matter where she is, Saiki Kusuo somewhat understood why those people in the school praised this person so much.

    Although he knew that the other party was a boy, Saiki Kusuo still unconsciously looked away, his eyes fell on the blanket next to the sofa, he walked over and covered his lap with the blanket.

    Only then did Feng Yu realize that there was someone standing next to him. He looked away from the phone, and his eyes were bent. He is very good at complimenting people, especially when the other party has done something for him, the compliment is accompanied by a small complaint and acting like a baby. The words were spoken without hesitation. "Thank you so much, you've worked hard! I hate washing dishes the most. Without you, I don't know how to deal with the greasy dirt today.

    " His aunt asked for leave, and Saiki Kusuo thought that Toyoko often washed dishes at home.

    Feng Yu: "Sit down and rest. I saw that you only ate coffee jelly as a snack. I thought you liked it very much, so I brought you coffee jelly and put it on the table. You can take it away when you go back. "

    Saiki Kusuo's eyes lit up, if there was a tail behind him, it would have started mopping the ground long ago.

    The young man still had the humility of a teenager, and said with some reserve: "You don't need it, it will cost you too much." Feng Yu looked

    at the young man with interest, and kept sneaking eyes on the snack bag on the table, obviously As if he wanted it very much, but he still had to wait for the master to speak again, he couldn't hold back, and wanted to tease him: "Oh, that's it, okay then." Saiki

    Kusuo: "..."

    He just Just be polite, it's not that you don't want it!

    "Pfft!"

    Saiki Kusuo's tangled face managed to make Toyoko laugh, and the phone in his hand trembled with his laughter. Saiki Kusuo was a little worried when he looked at it, would he laugh because of himself? The movement is too big, and the phone hits the face.