ending chapter

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 214 is over [new article "Don't be a novice or a rookie" please accept it in advance! 】

    When Feng Yu woke up, he thought he would see a familiar white space, but when he opened his eyes, he saw an unfamiliar white wall, the tip of his nose was still full of the smell of disinfectant, and his body was a little limp.

    what happened? Has he not escaped the world?

    Feng Yu tried to sit up from the bed. When he was wondering, there was a sound of opening the door. A young lady in a blue nurse uniform walked in. She was stunned when she saw him, and then ran out excitedly. .

    "Doctor, doctor! The patient is awake."

    Fengzheng: "?"

    After the nurse's narration, Fengzheng finally understood why he appeared in the hospital, as if he fell down (it was too long, he didn't know Afterwards, he was discovered by a kind-hearted person and called an emergency call. The hospital saved his life, but he remained in a coma. He has been in a coma for a year from the very beginning, and the doctor has judged him to be a vegetable. He has no relatives, if there is not a stranger who has been paying his high medical expenses, I am afraid he would not be living in the current high-end ward.     Feng Jing has been listening to the nurse in silence, with a dazed expression, wondering if the memories and experiences that appeared in his mind were hallucinations after a year of coma.     He kept calling the system in his mind, but he couldn't get a response.     The nurse sister jokingly said: "But it's strange to say that you have been in a coma for a year, and your physical fitness is no different from that of a normal person. If it weren't for this year, I would have worked in this hospital. You are the patient I take care of. Speaking of it, I think he is lying."     Feng's eyes moved slightly, as if he had figured out something, the corners of his mouth slowly rose, and finally showed the first smile after returning. "Thank you."     The nurse blushed, "You're welcome, this is my duty."

    A few days later, after several examinations, the doctor confirmed that there was nothing serious about Feng Jing's health, and Feng Jing was finally able to be discharged from the hospital.

    Fengzhen couldn't get in touch with the system, and he didn't know how to contact him. He asked the hospital who the stranger was who had been helping him pay the medical expenses. The people there didn't hide his information, so Fengzhen got it quickly. Brief information about the other party.     He googled it. Qin Jingyuan, one of the top ten outstanding young people in the country, is 29 years old and the current president of Qin's Research Group. The company is involved in many fields, but the main one is the electronics industry. The latest news is that Qin's Group is researching As for brain waves, although Toyoko doesn't know why the electronics industry has any connection with brain waves.     Looking at the handsome and tall man in the photo, Feng Yu touched his chin uncertainly. Although the information on it looks very suitable for the person, it is also marked that the other party also likes to do charity. Seeing myself as a helpless person who had no money to pay for medical expenses, that's why I showed kindness...     Oh, I forgot to mention, the kind person who called the hospital at that time was Qin Jingyuan.     how to say? Getting a clue so easily made him feel a little unreal. Could it be that the hospital didn't know about it? Then let him search for it by himself. After searching for a few days, he lost his mind and lost his mind. Did he finally find the clue?     Feng Yu walked out of the hospital wearing the clothes provided by the doctor for free, and stood at the gate of the hospital, watching the cars coming and going, and wanted to take a taxi home, but suddenly remembered that he couldn't remember his family clearly in the past few years .     "Oh." Feng Yu squatted on the ground and sighed deeply.     Sui Sui Nian?? went online: "I still have a lot of points in the system that are useless. If I knew I would come back suddenly, I would use up the points in advance and forget about it. I will destroy the world in a different world and become a rich and powerful person." Isn’t it good to be a powerful boss? It’s all right now, the points are gone, the system is gone, the husband is gone, and even the son is gone..."