4

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 28 The Male Protagonist Playing Tennis 4

     Xiaolongma has a special tennis racket, but it is estimated that it has grown up.  The original tennis racket is a little too small, although other people have small hands, and even adults can't hold it with a tennis racket.  Although Echizen Ryuya's tennis balls are custom-made and have a smaller point than ordinary tennis rackets, they are still too big for Xiaolongma.

     So this time Echizen Nanjiro went out and promised Xiaolongma to bring him a new tennis racket.

     Echizen Longya ate breakfast slowly, and the little Ryoma next to him stared at him from time to time, frowning, wishing to urge his brother to hurry up.

     Echizen Ryuya: Hmph, I will eat slowly.

     When he finished his breakfast, the little dragon horse was already standing at the door waiting for him.  "Brother, hurry up."

     Echizen Ryuya: "...Wait for me, I'll grab a tennis ball."

     He already expected how boring it would be to go next door this time, so he might as well bring tennis balls and find an open place to practice swinging.

     Xiaolongma waited patiently for a while, and when Echizen Longya finally got everything done and went out, Xiaolongma ran away like a wild horse that had taken off its stiffness.

     Echizen Longya was worried that his younger brother would be in danger if he ran too fast, so he could only change his slow pace and trot to keep up.

     It was the first time for Echizen Ryuya to come to Toyoko's house. He had known for a long time that the family next door was rich and the house was bigger than theirs. Unexpectedly, after entering the house and seeing the layout of the house, he understood what the family was really like.  How rich.

     Does such a rich family have a tennis court?  Probably not, and I didn't see a small garden or anything.

     "Ryoma~ You're finally here, I've been waiting for you for a long time." Toyoko complained half-heartedly, but the smile on his face didn't complain at all.

     Xiaolongma felt a little guilty: "Brother Xiaozheng, I'm sorry, I'm late."

     Feng Jing touched the little guy's head, and said with a smile: "Why are you apologizing so seriously, I don't blame you."

     After finishing speaking, he looked at Echizen Ryuya, thinking that this should be Echizen Ryoma's elder brother Echizen Ryuya in the original book.  Still puzzled on the face, he asked, "Ryoma, who is he?"

     Xiaolongma glanced at Echizen Ryuya, then turned his eyes back to Toyoko, and said, "He is my brother, Echizen Ryuya. Mom and Dad have something to go out today, and I can only let him take them with them when they go out."

     That's why he came so late today.

     Echizen Ryoma secretly complained.

     "Hello, Longya-jun, my name is Toyoko." Toyoko smiled and nodded to Echizen Ryuya. Even at a young age, you can see the elegance and self-restraint coming out of your bones. From the outside, it doesn't look like that at all.  The man who taught his brother badly.

     Echizen Longya looked Fengzheng up and down for a few times, but he couldn't see anything wrong, so he temporarily put away his thoughts of finding fault, and responded in a neutral way: "Hello, Fengzheng-kun."