33

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 180 The Book of Friends 33

    After the incident of fake pregnancy passed, Natsume took a long time to recover. And after all, Tutu's false pregnancy didn't end once, sometimes two or three times, sometimes three or four times. After Master Tutu repeated this several times, Natsume gradually calmed down.

    When Natsume was very young, he saw a cat that died of dystocia. Before receiving formal education, he always thought that being pregnant meant death, which left a serious psychological shadow on his young mind. As he grew up slowly, he also became sensible and knew more things. Only then did he realize that this was only part of it.

    But although this is a very small part, it does not mean that there is no one, and Master Rabbit is not a woman in the first place, and has no innate physical advantages, so he is very nervous that Master Rabbit is pregnant. Although he really wanted to conceive a child with Lord Rabbit, but if he would lose Master Rabbit, he would rather not.

    Natsume calmed down a lot after going through a few times of frightened birds. After Lord Rabbit showed the symptoms of pregnancy again, he still thought it might be a fake pregnancy again.

    Except for going to the hospital for the first and second false pregnancies, I didn’t go to the hospital the next two times, so this time, Natsume and Lord Rabbit were very calm, and even the monsters at home thought that Lord Rabbit should not have Pregnant.

    After all, the previous false pregnancy symptoms were that Mr. Rabbit couldn’t eat anything and drove on, but this time the symptoms were outrageous. Mr. Rabbit’s appetite gradually increased, and he could eat everything, even his usual favorite I ate all the capers that I didn't like.

    Taki had never raised a rabbit before, and the deepest understanding of rabbits, except for Master Rabbit, was that she got pregnant later because of Master Rabbit, so she simply checked the fake pregnancy on the Internet to find out. So she looked at the energetic and completely different Master Rabbit, and complained: "Is this really a fake pregnancy? Why do I feel like you were pregnant before, and it doesn't look like it at all now."

    Master Rabbit straightened his stomach, and adjusted his clothes so that Taki could clearly see the curvature of his stomach. Master Rabbit's stomach has swelled slightly, "Look at my belly has grown bigger again, isn't this a false pregnancy or what?" The

    previous few false pregnancies had symptoms of enlarged belly, so this time Master Rabbit became bigger, Everyone thought it was the same.

    Taki scratched the back of her head, always feeling that something was wrong, but she couldn't tell why, so she had to give up.

    A few months later, Master Rabbit's false pregnancy symptoms not only did not disappear, but as time went by, his belly became bigger and bigger.

    This time, not only Taki and the other youkai, but also the slow-witted Natsume noticed something was wrong. Not to mention that the previous times Master Rabbit’s false pregnancies have never lasted so long, at most two months have passed, and even if the pregnancy is false, Master Rabbit’s stomach will only maintain an arc all the time, and it will not grow longer Big, but why is the fake pregnancy belly getting bigger and bigger this time?

    The monsters can tell from Master Rabbit wearing loose clothes, not to mention Natsume who sleeps in the same bed with Master Rabbit every day and is intimate almost every day.