13

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 62

    The moment he landed on the ground, Toyoko's legs were a little weak, and he pulled the male deer Tatsumi for a few seconds before he managed to recover, and then pushed him away mercilessly.

    Although he was curious about the bird, he didn't intend to ask.

    "Thank you."

    The male deer Tatsumi looked at Feng's waist lingeringly, and said, "You're welcome."

    Toyoko: "I didn't tell you."     The male deer Tatsumi

    : "?"

Said: "I just don't want to owe human favors."

    They entered the school together, and the reputation of Shiyamo is not very good in Saint Shiyamo, no, it should be that the reputation in all schools is not very good . And Feng Yu is a famous figure in the Holy Stone Arrow Devil. He has excellent grades and good looks. Although he treats his classmates a little coldly, he can make the students have a strong psychology of admiration.

    In fact, in the hearts of the students, if Feng Yu is so powerful, he must be one of the six knights.

    Therefore, when these students saw the Ishiyamo student they hated walking with the person they admired, Toyoko, their expressions were as if they saw their treasure being stolen by outside thieves.

    When Feng Yu returned to the classroom, many students who saw the school gate moved their eyes over.

    Including several of the Six Riders.

    Qi Haijing is the only girl in Liuqisheng. She has blond hair and looks sweet and pleasant. She is also very popular in the class. She is not familiar with Fengjing, and she has never talked much before.

    So when she came to find herself, Feng Jing was a little surprised.

    Toyoko: "Student Qi Haijing."

    Qi Haijing looked around like a thief, and asked in a low voice with a blushing face: "Student Toyoko, do you know people from Ishiyamo

    ?

    " Do you know Tojo Hidetora?"

    Toyoko now knew why she was looking for him, he remembered that in the original book, Tojo Hidetora and Nanami Jing were old friends, but they didn't know why they didn't contact each other.

    Feng Yu said the truth: "I've met you twice, but I'm not familiar with you."

    Qi Haijing was a little disappointed: "Okay then."

    She has a good personality, even if she was disappointed, she didn't say anything, "By the way, Feng Yu."

    Qi Haijing looked at it Seeing that Chuma Yao was not around, he continued to whisper: "Let me tell you, I heard that the people of the Six Riders want to expel the students of Ishiyamo High School. Do you want to remind them?

    " Jing: "..."

    Fengzhen stared at her silently for a while, blinked his eyes, saw that her expression was very sincere, and did not seem to be disobedient, and said, "Aren't you a member of Liuqisheng?" Qi Haijing

    silently He and Fengzhen looked at each other: "..."

    Qi Haijing laughed awkwardly, "Ahahaha, how did you know Fengzhen?