5

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 104 Super Powerful Hero 5

    Saiki Kusuo looked at the fat in his bowl and felt tired already. As for Toyoko’s words that pork knuckles were not greasy, he was skeptical. Pork knuckles seemed to be a food in Huaguo. He had heard of it, but haven't eaten.

    Feng Jing tilted his head to look at him, seeming to be puzzled, "Why don't you eat?"

    Under Feng Jing's expectant gaze, Qi Mu had no choice but to move his chopsticks.

    Carefully picked up a small piece of fat and put it in his mouth.

    He decided that if it was really unpalatable, he would never eat it again!

    The pork knuckle skin is crispy and rotten, and the glutinous pork skin is soft and tender in the mouth, without the greasy taste of fat meat. It melts in the mouth, fat but not greasy, and the mouth is full of fragrance, very tasty. And I don't know what it is made of, and there is no fishy smell.

    Saiki Kusuo paused, slowly lowered his head, looked at the contents of his lunch box, his calm eyes slowly lit up, showing the expression when he saw coffee jelly.

    Favorite food 1

    You don't need too many words, Feng Jing already knows the boy's favorite when he looks at the other person's face buried in eating.

    As a super-beautiful girl who just transferred from another school, even though she seems very unapproachable, in the eyes of the students who have not yet passed the freshness, Fengzhen is the first love of Bai Yueguang in their hearts, and they pay attention to him anytime and anywhere direction.

    Originally, Toyoko chose to sit next to Saiki Kusuo, and they were already very jealous. What they never expected was that Toyoko was not only chatting with Saiki Kusuo, but also personally served Saiki Kusuo with vegetables.

    This is considered to have stabbed the beetle's nest, and Saiki Kusuo's superpowers were useless, and all hostile eyes fell on Saiki Kusuo.

    The revenge of taking his wife is irreconcilable!

    Naturally, Saiki Kusuo felt the eyes of his classmates, and while eating, he thought: Ah, even if you look at me, I will not give you something to eat.

    From today onwards, Feng Jing seems to have found a way not to waste food. Every time he brings too much food from home, he will share half of it with the tablemate.

    Saiki Kusuo knew about the benefits of having a tablemate with a poor appetite or a poor appetite. If he used to go to school to complete his tasks as an ordinary person, now he has a vague expectation when he goes to school. Well, looking forward to lunch.

    Apart from lunch, Saiki Kusuo was still looking forward to the next part of that movie. After he got home, he searched the Internet for a long time but couldn’t find the next part of this one. The other party's voice did not have any details about this one. So Qi Munan has always been obsessed with his ambition.

    A few days later, Saiki Kusuo saw that Toyoko was not ready to watch the next movie, so he took the initiative to talk to Toyoko for the first time except during lunch.

    Saiki Kusuo pushed his glasses, and glanced down unconsciously, "Mr. Toyogaki."

    Toyogaki raised his eyebrows in surprise: "Huh? Saiki? Do you have anything to do with me?"