15

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 140 The Bewitched Male Protagonist 15

    Everyone saw Suzuki Iruma's actions, and they all understood. Suzuki Iruma, who entered the bad cycle this time, has no desire to make trouble, and only cares about indulging in love.

    The classmates in the problem children's class looked at each other, and finally decided to leave them alone, as if Suzuki Iruma hadn't entered the bad cycle, and it was no different from usual.

    Just when the students were thinking this way, a majestic, indifferent and angry voice sounded at the door of the classroom. "Suzuki Iruma!"

    All the demons looked over in search of prestige, and saw Teacher Kaluyeg, who was holding a textbook in his hand, walking towards them with a gloomy face.

    Suzuki Iruma didn't seem to see the mentor Kaluyage who was walking towards him, and he still fed Toyoko in his own way.

    "Crack!!" This was the sound of textbooks falling on the table.

    Maybe it was too loud, but it finally caught Suzuki Iruma's attention. He lazily raised his eyelids and said, "It's Mr. Kaluyeg. Hello, Mr. What can you do for me?" All the demons gasped

    . Breathing a sigh of relief, they knew that Suzuki Iruma of the evil cycle was very brave, but they didn't expect to be so brave! Dare to challenge Mr. Kaluyege directly.

    Kaluyege stared coldly at his arm holding Fengzhen, and didn't play tricks with him, and stretched out his hand to directly pull Fengjing out of his arms.

    His arms were suddenly empty, Suzuki Iruma was stunned for a moment, the corners of his mouth that had been raised suddenly moved down a little, his body leaned back, and he leaned casually on the back of the chair, "Mr. Kaluyeg, what are you doing, the school Does the school still care about the young couple's intimacy?"

    "The school doesn't care, but I'm his uncle."

    Feng Yu, who was pulled up by Kaluye, also looked confused.

    Kaluyege had already heard about Suzuki Iruma's bad cycle before he came to the classroom, so although the scene he saw after entering the classroom made him very angry, he didn't plan to talk to him. Suzuki Iruma confronted each other.

    This guy has a lot of language traps, and he caught the loopholes if he was not sure.

    So Kaluyege ignored Suzuki Iruma at all, and pulled Toyoko to let him sit in another position very far away from Suzuki Iruma, one at the front and one at the back, and the king's classroom is very large, so the two It is not an exaggeration to say that they are separated by hundreds of thousands of miles.

    Now Suzuki Iruma had no smile on his face at all, and looked at Kaluyege blankly, his fingers kept turning the body of the pen, as if he was suppressing the hostility gushing out of his heart.

    After Toyoko sat in the newest seat, he couldn't help but look back at Suzuki Iruma.

    Suzuki Iruma, who had a gloomy and terrifying face, subconsciously showed a smile when he saw Toyoko turning back.

    Feng Yu made a face for him, and his attitude was very arrogant anyway.

    Suzuki Iruma's gloomy mood finally improved a little, and when Kaluyage turned around to go to class. He quickly ran to Fengjing's side, and amidst Fengjing's exclamation, he picked him up, and then sat in Fengjing's original position, letting Fengjing sit on his lap.