19

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 166

    Because of Madara's joining, the originally uneasy family was even more insane.

    Although Master Rabbit is at the top of the family status, Lucky Cat is always unconvinced and wants to challenge Lord Rabbit's rights, but every time he is dealt with miserably, Natsume has never opened his eyes and closed a single action to see it.

    This made the arrogant Madara want to compete with Lord Rabbit even more.

    Master Rabbit has dealt with Madara more times, and gradually put away the initial hostility, and learned about the account of friends, and also knew that the other party was Natsume's grandmother's friend.

    Natsume's grandmother, Suzuko, also has the same supernatural physique as Natsume, and everyone respects her at a distance, but he is not as closed as Natsume in the original book, nor is he overwhelmed by monsters, but like the heroine in the female channel , Everywhere to send war letters to the monsters, and want the defeated monsters to hand over their names and sign a contract of obedience.

    And what Natsume got is what Lucky Cat Spot and many other monsters want. It is this book that contains the names of many monsters, so it is foreseeable that Natsume's future life will become "colorful".     The "Book of Friends" that can command hundreds of demons and attract coveted power. Not only those monsters with monster names on the friend account want to find Natsume, but also other monsters find Natsume and rob the friend account.     Master Rabbit ate iced watermelon, listened to the story with relish, spit out a watermelon seed from his mouth, looked at the account of friends curiously, and said: "Are there really so many monsters here? Natsume Reiko is famous? Why do I I haven't met her before."     Mr. Cat rolled his eyes at him, and also spat out the watermelon seeds: "How do I know where you, a monster, came from? I haven't heard of your reputation before."     With such a strong strength, it stands to reason that it is impossible to remain unknown all the time, but after searching for a long time in his memory, there is indeed no monster named Lord Rabbit.

    Master Rabbit narrowed his eyes: "Little cat, pay attention to your attitude when you speak. I am your boss. How can you talk to the boss like this? No big or small." Madara: "..." It's because I can't beat him

    ,

    so He just bowed his head to admit defeat temporarily, but he didn't expect Master Rabbit to treat him as a younger brother.

    Madara: "Actually, you don't need to be so hostile to me. I have no ill will towards Natsume and you. Instead, I am here to help protect Natsume."

    Lord Rabbit blinked his eyes.

    For some reason, Lord Rabbit suddenly thought of a line from a TV series: I am here to join this family, not to tear it apart. He forgot which TV series he saw this line from, but he remembered it very deeply.

    Lord Rabbit raised his chin, contemptuously: "You protect Natsume, why does Lord Rabbit accept younger brothers?"

    Madara: "..." He was speechless.

    We can't talk anymore, bye!

    Natsume walked in from the room, and what he saw was Mr. Cat with his back turned to Mr. Rabbit, sulking and eating watermelon alone, and beat the ground with his paws from time to time, and Mr. Rabbit, who was looking at himself leisurely, eating watermelon while watching TV.