The Male Protagonist with a Flaming Head (1)

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 2

Tsunayoshi Sawada had a dull face, looking at the young man in front of him, apparently not regaining his senses.

He didn't get a response, and Toyoko looked at him suspiciously: "Sawada-kun?"

"Ah? Ah yes!" Tsunayoshi Sawada lowered his head in a panic, and raised the things in his hands with both hands, "This, this is a small bag made by my mother." Biscuits, for you..."

"Thank you." Toyoko took the box with a smile, glanced at the boy's red ears, and said gently and politely: "My name is Toyoko, I just moved here today, thank you Zetian for the biscuits Okay, I just haven't had dinner yet, Sawada-kun, would you like to come in and sit for a while?" Toyo-kun

's voice is so gentle... The heat on Sawada Tsunayoshi's face hasn't dropped since seeing Toyoko. He waved his hand and said, "No, no, no..."

Before he could finish his refusal, Toyoko lost his voice and said, "I came to this strange town alone today, and I don't have many friends. It's rare to meet someone like Zetian-kun." Such a person of the same age, and a neighbor, originally wanted to make friends with Sawada-kun..." The

innocent Tsunayoshi Sawada was made guilty by the boy's words, "Then, then I will disturb Toyo-kun!

" With a smile, he turned to let him enter the room: "Come in, Sawada-kun."

Tsunakichi Sawada entered the room nervously, looked at the simple layout of the room and the pile of storage boxes in the living room, and walked around carefully, He found a seat on the sofa and sat on it carefully, keeping his head down and not daring to move.

I don't know why, but he was a little nervous when facing Toyoko.

Toyoko put the biscuit in the refrigerator, and seeing his restrained appearance, he couldn't help laughing and said, "Sawada-kun, you don't need to be restrained

."

Toyoko: "Sawada-kun, what would you like to drink?"

Tsunayoshi Sawada: "Juice?"

Toyoko: "Then boiled water, I just moved here today, and the house hasn't been cleaned up yet, so the only thing you can drink is plain water gone."

Tsunayoshi Sawada, whose request was rejected: ...so why did you ask me just now...╯▂╰Toyoto

put the water glass in front of him, and smiled embarrassedly, "Sorry, I will definitely prepare it at home Juice, I promise you can drink it next time Zetian-kun comes over."

Tsunayoshi Zetian was immediately flattered, "You don't need to be so troublesome, I can just drink plain water.

" The person who puts a small matter in his heart is a little moved, Feng Jun is too gentle.

Toyoko smiled and said, "Sawada-kun, don't call me Feng-kun. It sounds awkward. My former friends called me Xiaozhao, so Zetian-kun can call me that." "Okay, okay, Feng

... ...Xiaoyan." Tsunayoshi Sawada tightened his hand holding the water glass, and summoned up his courage to say, "You don't need to address me with an honorific title, just call me Tsunayoshi." "Okay, Tsunayoshi."

After

two Simple greetings, the atmosphere between the two is not as awkward as it was at first, Tsunayoshi Sawada relaxed a lot, at least he can start chatting with Toyoko normally.