6-10

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 200 The Male Protagonist Who Knows Magic 6

    Yoshino Junpei looked around nervously. He saw three people on the opposite side of the road, but he didn't think those three people had anything to do with perverts, because although the three people on the opposite side were relatively unfamiliar, they had excellent temperament and were wearing school uniforms. Just dress up like a student, one of them is a girl, so it can't be a pervert.

    Yoshino Junpei looked around, but found no suspicious person, whispered: "Where is the perverted accomplice?"

    Toyoko didn't reply to him.

    It may be because Toyoko's eyes are too strange. Gojo Satoru, who is very sensitive to sight, immediately noticed his eyes, but he didn't think much about it. He only thought that the other party just thought they were three people from other schools, so he thought more about it. I took a look at them.

    And Gojo Satoru also felt that this boy was strangely good-looking, so he winked at him frivolously.

    Toyoko: "..."

    Of course, a beautiful boy will attract people's attention wherever he goes, Kizaki Ye Qiangwei's eyes are instantly attracted by this beautiful boy who is so beautiful and glowing, his eyes glow, and he pulls him unconsciously Fu Heihui's arm looked eager to try: "Fu Hei! Did you see it? Did you see it! There is a very beautiful boy there!" "Tokyo is really a big city, and there is such a beautiful

    girl Beautiful boy!" Nagasaki Ye Qiangwei held her face in a nympho, "Do you think if I go to ask for his contact information, will he give it to me?" Fuguro Hui: "..." Gojo Satoru: "Nagizaki-

    san

    also Get one for the teacher~"

    The corner of Fu Heihui's mouth twitched: "..."

    My classmates and teachers were indeed more unreliable than the other.

    Although Fu Heihui also saw the beautiful boy, but his attention was on another point, the person who was sneaking behind the beautiful boy was not the knotweed Youren they were looking for?

    Fu Heihui complained: "That guy, Yuzu Yuhito, why does he feel like he has done something wrong, with a guilty conscience on his face."

    Gojo Wu followed the gaze of Yuzu Yuhito and looked forward, it happened to be that beautiful boy , he thought about it, and felt that things had become a little more interesting.

    Gojo Satoru and Fugurohui just watched, the bold elder sister Nagasaki Yeqiangwei couldn't hold back and ran up to the beautiful boy, asking him for his contact information, Fukurohui looked over curiously, and could only see A look of disappointment appeared on Wild Rose's face, and it should be a failure depending on the situation. But Fu Heihui was puzzled, a little strange, why did the companion next to the beautiful boy look at her with a hostile look?

    Toyoko declined Nagasaki Yarose's approach, and when the others didn't react, he called Yoshino Junpei and hurried away.

    Yuzu Yuhito didn't follow, because he also saw Gojo Satoru, Fuguro Megumi and Nagasaki Ye Qianwei, he paused, restrained the reluctant expression on his face, and asked, "Why are you here?" He was just rejected by the beautiful

    boy Ye Qiangwei, who was still in a low mood, curled her lips and said: "I'm not here to help you, just to investigate if there are any new magic spirits in a school, and you still need our help, you are too useless for the knotweed Is it right?"