17

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 94

    Feng Yu naturally also noticed the succubus, and looked at her several times when talking to the ghost lamp, and naturally saw the other party's gaze. When the succubus looked over again, Feng Yu simply hid behind the ghost lamp and pulled Pulling the corner of Ghost Lantern's clothes, he said, "Who is she?"

    Ghost Lantern said indifferently, "The succubus from the west doesn't know what to do in hell. I guess the west is too busy and has nothing to do." The

    succubus : "..." You are free, your whole family is free!

    Ghost Lantern is very polite to guests who come from afar, but it seems that he is really angry when he complains so unceremoniously this time.

    King Yan Mo shrank his neck.

    Ghost Lantern: "Have you eaten yet?"

    Feng Yu looked away, looked at Ghost Lantern with wet and lovely eyes and said, "No, I want to eat with you."

    Hearing Feng Yu's words, Ghost Lantern's resentment from early in the morning dissipated.

    Feng Yu: "I'm thirsty and want to drink milk tea."

    Ghost Lantern: "Then you wait here for me, I'll be right away."     Feng Yu

    : "Yeah!"

The lunch box was placed on the table, and one delicate and fragrant meal was taken out of the box.

    The succubus smelled these delicious meals, and she, who could have skipped eating, suddenly felt empty in her stomach, and she felt a little hungry. The succubus, who has always said something directly, and is used to men listening to her, has no disadvantages in beauty tricks, hooked her lips to Feng's temptation: "This handsome gentleman, I'm hungry too."

    Feng Yu looked at him strangely, then looked at Lord Yan Mo, and asked suspiciously: "Master Yan Mo, does hell not include meals for receiving guests?"

    Lord Yan Mo: "Oh, I am planning to take Miss Succubus to dinner Well, Miss Succubus, come with me! I’ll take you to see the food street in our hell.” The

    main purpose of the succubus coming this time is the ghost lamp, so she won’t follow King Yan Mo, and said coquettishly: “But he is very I want to eat the one in front of you."

    Feng Yu: "No."

    The succubus paused for a moment when he directly refused, and even the smile on his face froze for a moment. Her beauty is her sharp weapon. In Western Hell, even demons who are not bewitched by her beauty will give her a three-point face, but she did not expect to meet two Waterloos in her life today.

    Succubus: "Hmph, it's fine if you don't give it to me. Then I'll ask Mr. Ghost Lamp."     Toyoko

    : "He won't agree either."

He said: "How do you know that Mr. Ghost Lantern won't agree? Not only am I a guest from hell, but I'm also so beautiful. If you delay his work, don't you worry that Mr. Ghost Lantern will be dissatisfied with you?

    " To sow discord, he stared straight at her, his voice was faint, his eyes were empty, and his words were light and light, without any strength, as if he said casually, "You are not as beautiful as me, I am Why are you worried that the ghost lamp will be taken away by you?"

    What he said was blunt, and he almost didn't write the word "you ugly" on his face.

    "Ugly kid—" Succubus clenched her hands into fists.